Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Unistallable Prog?

  1. #1
    fkdup74's Avatar Pneuberator.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    3,616
    cant get prog out of comp. has uninstall feature-dont work. add/remove progs in windows dont work. missing pieces in registry? missing piece of prog? it isnt taking up much space (only about 48 or 49 MB on a 120 gig drive) but its buggin me that it wont uninstall. its a disney game (beauty and the beast magical ballroom) kids are gone , want the prog gone 2

    (previously posted in gameworld)

    if anyone has suggestions, would appreciate them, thx
    I am just a worthless liar. I am just an imbecile.
    I will only complicate you. Trust in me and fall as well.
    I will find a center in you. I will chew it up and leave.
    I will work to elevate you just enough to bring you down.

  2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    BANNED
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    5,605
    Originally posted by FKDUP74@15 September 2003 - 22:53
    cant get prog out of comp. has uninstall feature-dont work. add/remove progs in windows dont work. missing pieces in registry? missing piece of prog? it isnt taking up much space (only about 48 or 49 MB on a 120 gig drive) but its buggin me that it wont uninstall. its a disney game (beauty and the beast magical ballroom) kids are gone , want the prog gone 2

      (previously posted in gameworld)

    if anyone has suggestions, would appreciate them, thx
    reinstall and then try to uninstall from the controll panell, last resort delete from the program files. i belive you can try windows uninstaller also

  3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Double Agent
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    3,603
    Originally posted by FKDUP74@16 September 2003 - 02:53
    cant get prog out of comp. has uninstall feature-dont work. add/remove progs in windows dont work. missing pieces in registry? missing piece of prog? it isnt taking up much space (only about 48 or 49 MB on a 120 gig drive) but its buggin me that it wont uninstall. its a disney game (beauty and the beast magical ballroom) kids are gone , want the prog gone 2

    (previously posted in gameworld)

    if anyone has suggestions, would appreciate them, thx
    get the program called clean sweep

    install clean sweep, have it running

    reinstall the game, uninstall with clean sweep

    game terminated...

    I'll Be Back!!

  4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    fkdup74's Avatar Pneuberator.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    3,616
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN+16 September 2003 - 03:11--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MUSLEMAN @ 16 September 2003 - 03:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-FKDUP74@15 September 2003 - 22:53
    cant get prog out of comp. has uninstall feature-dont work. add/remove progs in windows dont work. missing pieces in registry? missing piece of prog? it isnt taking up much space (only about 48 or 49 MB on a 120 gig drive) but its buggin me that it wont uninstall. its a disney game (beauty and the beast magical ballroom) kids are gone , want the prog gone 2

    * (previously posted in gameworld)

    if anyone has suggestions, would appreciate them, thx
    reinstall and then try to uninstall from the controll panell, last resort delete from the program files. i belive you can try windows uninstaller also [/b][/quote]
    is windows uninstaller part of xp that i havent run accross yet or is it separate prog?
    I am just a worthless liar. I am just an imbecile.
    I will only complicate you. Trust in me and fall as well.
    I will find a center in you. I will chew it up and leave.
    I will work to elevate you just enough to bring you down.

  5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    BANNED
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    5,605
    Originally posted by FKDUP74+15 September 2003 - 23:26--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FKDUP74 @ 15 September 2003 - 23:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@16 September 2003 - 03:11
    <!--QuoteBegin-FKDUP74
    @15 September 2003 - 22:53
    cant get prog out of comp. has uninstall feature-dont work. add/remove progs in windows dont work. missing pieces in registry? missing piece of prog? it isnt taking up much space (only about 48 or 49 MB on a 120 gig drive) but its buggin me that it wont uninstall. its a disney game (beauty and the beast magical ballroom) kids are gone , want the prog gone 2

    * (previously posted in gameworld)

    if anyone has suggestions, would appreciate them, thx

    reinstall and then try to uninstall from the controll panell, last resort delete from the program files. i belive you can try windows uninstaller also
    is windows uninstaller part of xp that i havent run accross yet or is it separate prog? [/b][/quote]
    no its not try installing first and then uninstall, also james had a good idea also i belive

  6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    fkdup74's Avatar Pneuberator.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    3,616
    ok, thx people, gonna see bout those methods, maybe i wont have to bug ya any more......lol
    I am just a worthless liar. I am just an imbecile.
    I will only complicate you. Trust in me and fall as well.
    I will find a center in you. I will chew it up and leave.
    I will work to elevate you just enough to bring you down.

  7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    BANNED
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    5,605
    Originally posted by FKDUP74@15 September 2003 - 23:33
    ok, thx people, gonna see bout those methods, maybe i wont have to bug ya any more......lol
    well post what worked so if any body else has the same problem will know what to do good luck

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •