Thread: Unistallable Prog?

fkdup74's Avatar Pneuberator.
    cant get prog out of comp. has uninstall feature-dont work. add/remove progs in windows dont work. missing pieces in registry? missing piece of prog? it isnt taking up much space (only about 48 or 49 MB on a 120 gig drive) but its buggin me that it wont uninstall. its a disney game (beauty and the beast magical ballroom) kids are gone , want the prog gone 2

(previously posted in gameworld)

if anyone has suggestions, would appreciate them, thx
    I am just a worthless liar. I am just an imbecile.
    I will only complicate you. Trust in me and fall as well.
    I will find a center in you. I will chew it up and leave.
    I will work to elevate you just enough to bring you down.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    BANNED
    Originally posted by FKDUP74@15 September 2003 - 22:53
    cant get prog out of comp. has uninstall feature-dont work. add/remove progs in windows dont work. missing pieces in registry? missing piece of prog? it isnt taking up much space (only about 48 or 49 MB on a 120 gig drive) but its buggin me that it wont uninstall. its a disney game (beauty and the beast magical ballroom) kids are gone , want the prog gone 2

reinstall and then try to uninstall from the controll panell, last resort delete from the program files. i belive you can try windows uninstaller also

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Double Agent
    Originally posted by FKDUP74@16 September 2003 - 02:53

get the program called clean sweep

install clean sweep, have it running

reinstall the game, uninstall with clean sweep

game terminated...

I'll Be Back!!

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN+16 September 2003 - 03:11--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MUSLEMAN @ 16 September 2003 - 03:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-FKDUP74@15 September 2003 - 22:53

reinstall and then try to uninstall from the controll panell, last resort delete from the program files. i belive you can try windows uninstaller also [/b][/quote]
    is windows uninstaller part of xp that i havent run accross yet or is it separate prog?

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    BANNED
    Originally posted by FKDUP74+15 September 2003 - 23:26--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FKDUP74 @ 15 September 2003 - 23:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@16 September 2003 - 03:11
    <!--QuoteBegin-FKDUP74
    @15 September 2003 - 22:53

reinstall and then try to uninstall from the controll panell, last resort delete from the program files. i belive you can try windows uninstaller also
    is windows uninstaller part of xp that i havent run accross yet or is it separate prog? [/b][/quote]
    no its not try installing first and then uninstall, also james had a good idea also i belive

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    ok, thx people, gonna see bout those methods, maybe i wont have to bug ya any more......lol

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    BANNED
    Originally posted by FKDUP74@15 September 2003 - 23:33
    ok, thx people, gonna see bout those methods, maybe i wont have to bug ya any more......lol
    well post what worked so if any body else has the same problem will know what to do good luck