Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: most populated file sharing programme for good quailly music

Cool

i would like to know the most populated file sharing programme out there for good quailly i use frostwire now its like limewire

thanx gc
    Last edited by gamechick; 02-11-2009 at 10:27 AM.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    I'm staff,kiss m ass BT Rep: +1
    I guess LimeWire indeed is most populated, but we all now it's a "warzone" today.

If you are after quality, I recommend Soulseek. It kept the peer-to-peer up.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    It depends on what you want to download.

For music, I'd also recommend Soulseek.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    The FST Last.fm group

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    $SnoopDo2G$'s Avatar Don Doggy BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    DC+ & Private Hubs For all contents in good quality

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Col. Skillz's Avatar Bacco,Tabacco,Venere
    what about a good private tracker? or is this a no BT forum?

hell, what has anything you could ever need. i dunno about "most populated" but that really doesn't matter. quality over quantity (of members, that is)
    Last edited by Col. Skillz; 02-12-2009 at 02:01 AM.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    The thing is with What/Waffles is that it can be very hard to maintain ratio for some due to the activity there. Soulseek you can find whatever the trackers have(and from what I read a ton of rare shit trackers don't have) in multiple bitrates(192, 256, V0, 320) or formats(lossless) but you don't have to go through the hassles of maintaining a ratio. Soulseek is one of the best sources for music.

Also OP, you can use the RS forums too(Warez-BB, FunkySouls, etc). These forums are also very excellent for music. They have all mp3 bitrates and other formats.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    BlackKnight's Avatar In the wake of Gods BT Rep: +1
    many people recommend soulseek. I think I'll try it soon.

Warez-bb is great for me when I collect discographies, I'll try funkysouls too

hey Funkin', I see you know a lot about warez sites, could you recommend me some sites good for applications and safer than warez-bb (virus, trojan free).

Thanks,

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    you can trust LimeWire to get high quality music.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackKnight View Post

hey Funkin', I see you know a lot about warez sites, could you recommend me some sites good for applications and safer than warez-bb (virus, trojan free).
    Sorry BlackKnight, I don't really know any. I pretty much use Warez-BB, Puzo.org(active request section here), tehparadox, and ForumW/ProjectW. I don't know of any forums that are dedicated to apps. But you can always search the ones that I listed.

Or, you can ask in the Rapidshare Forum thread. Hopefully Spillage will see it and know of some forums or blogs that are great for apps. I've found out about a lot of great sites from that dude.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    BlackKnight's Avatar In the wake of Gods BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackKnight View Post

Sorry BlackKnight, I don't really know any. I pretty much use Warez-BB, Puzo.org(active request section here), tehparadox, and ForumW/ProjectW. I don't know of any forums that are dedicated to apps. But you can always search the ones that I listed.

Or, you can ask in the Rapidshare Forum thread. Hopefully Spillage will see it and know of some forums or blogs that are great for apps. I've found out about a lot of great sites from that dude.
    thank you for ur reply,

and I remember the forum I asked you now, it's ProjectW, not LueLinks (never heard of it before I read a thread here).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast