Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anti-Traders

Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Another thread that serves no purpose than to give a place for both sides to line up and hurl insults at one another.

Moved.

And just in case anyone is wondering I will do the same thing if an "anti-trader " posts the same kind of thread.
    An "Anti trader" or "those people" you racist scum!!!

2. Lounge   -   #12
    pharaoh's Avatar King of the Desert BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    just tired of the bs of some people thinking their better than others here because their not traders. When there just as bad. Yeah I did have one hell of a night! I spoke my peace. I'm done.
    Last edited by pharaoh; 02-11-2009 at 02:19 PM.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    pentomato's Avatar Above the sun
    Quote Originally Posted by pharaoh View Post
    just tired of the bs of some people thinking their better than others here because their not traders. When there just as bad. Yeah I did have one hell of a night! I spoke my peace. I'm done.
    I think I am better, not because I don't trade, but because I am extremelly hanson, and the ladies tell me so.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24

which of these hanson's are you ?

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Villalltheway's Avatar Paint it Pink BT Rep: +1
    ^^^, yea which one are u???

Quote Originally Posted by pentomato View Post
    I think I am better, not because I don't trade, but because I am extremelly hanson, and the ladies tell me so.
    Last edited by Villalltheway; 02-11-2009 at 06:46 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    WOW are you simple. So when did they have the meeting of all teh anti traders?? And how many votes did it take when they elected you the spokesman? WHAT!? They didn't have a vote well then you should just keep quiet about it since you are speaking from out of your ass. Thanks

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by pharaoh View Post
    Anti-traders actually believe that public giveaways aren't a security risk to the tracker. While it's okay to show racism to traders. No form of hate should be tolerated here! When in fact they both cause the same amount of security problems. What's even funnier is that anti-traders are condoning traders and most are to stupid to realize it. Because if you know it happens here, and your still here. Only complaining your accepting that's it's okay even though you don't like it! HELLO!!! (Psychology 101)

The reason for this post is I'm tired of seeing this anti-trader hate. It shouldn't be tolerated. Or is hate allowed here? Or do we only allow certain kinds of hate. Also anti-traders as you now see if your still here condoning traders your crap stinks just as much as theirs.
    Justify away all you like it truly makes very little difference. One question about your brain fart though, are traders a race ? If not then how can it be racism ?
    There are people that dislike trade for various reasons, if they are site staff they loathe trading more than giveaways because the account may get passed around in trades several times like a hand me down. Also the third or fourth trader may not care particularly much about it , and simply rape the account. It is the passing around of accounts like baseball cards which boils their bunny. That being said invite giveaways don't help the cause.
    One thought though, if you feel so persecuted and the object of such hate and 'racism' why don't you just pack up your bat and ball and go home ? It seems that being teh trader is too stressful for your fragile nerves

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

8. Lounge   -   #18
    pentomato's Avatar Above the sun
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post

which of these hanson's are you ?
    Come on Cabalo, they are not hanson lol, I am the real deal lol, women on the street fall to the floor when I walk next to them, then again it may be something else. lol
    Last edited by pentomato; 02-12-2009 at 01:27 AM.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Being against trade is more being opposed to "trading" of invites or accounts for other invites or accounts. Giveaways are a separate matter entirely (and also disallowed by many trackers rules).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12