Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: private electronic music tracker (FLAC)

a big part of my life is electronic music. I love trance,house,techno etc.. and I'm searching a private electronic music tracker.
    well, there are lot of trackers around but I'm searching a tracker with only flac content. scene content shouldn't be allowed.
    a purer electronic music tracker isn't around, or?
    I know only two flac trackers with every kind of music...

can someone help me please?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Well you have TT, elektronik,and TR but its not all flac, then you have pedros (flac tracker)but there is not just electronic music, and you can allways find something on what.cd or waffles
    Last edited by MaNiJaK; 02-11-2009 at 04:05 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    D1zkK1ll's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by MaNiJaK View Post
    Well you have TT, elektronik,and TR but its not all flac, then you have pedros (flac tracker)but there is not just electronic music, and you can allways find something on what.cd or waffles

well, pedros is a pure flac tracker but not only for electronic stuff.
    Last edited by D1zkK1ll; 02-11-2009 at 04:21 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    There is only one and its russian and small and rare. Some guy here invited me to it a long time ago. It had very strange music anyway, nothing like TT or anything for general tastes.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by D1zkK1ll View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MaNiJaK View Post

well, pedros is a pure flac tracker but not only for electronic stuff.
    Yea i think i told that already, flac tracker but not just for electronic music

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by CoD View Post
    There is only one and its russian and small and rare. Some guy here invited me to it a long time ago. It had very strange music anyway, nothing like TT or anything for general tastes.
    well, it should be able to join this tracker

## again;
    I'm searching a private bittorrent tracker:

- flac only
    - non scene
    - mostly electronic music.

I know only two flac only private trackers, any other around?

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Time-Traveller's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by TAT View Post
    a big part of my life is electronic music. I love trance,house,techno etc.. and I'm searching a private electronic music tracker.
    well, there are lot of trackers around but I'm searching a tracker with only flac content. scene content shouldn't be allowed.
    a purer electronic music tracker isn't around, or?
    I know only two flac trackers with every kind of music...

can someone help me please?
    Just look for TranceTraffic, Elektronic, TranceRoute I know your looking for FLAC only but there's not really anything like that out there solely for EDM.

The 3 sites above have bags of content and there are tons of quality V0 & 320kbps and with dance music it's more difficult to tell the difference.

I agree with you though that V2 scene releases sound terrible, it's time the scene got their act together and switched to V0

Edit: TranceTraffic have 1355 lossless torrents to choose from and I think thats as good as it gets until the weekend when some here announces they will be launching the worlds 2nd Lossless EDM tracker
    Last edited by Time-Traveller; 02-11-2009 at 07:35 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Thanks Time-Traveller but I need a pure flac tracker..
    -> still searching ..

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Time-Traveller's Avatar Poster
    Have you ever considered using newsgroups instead of bittorrent ?

Incidentally if you do manage to find the holy grail or decide to open your own Lossless EDM tracker I'd definitely be interested so I'll keep an eye on your thread

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    anyone?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast