Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Fuck Off, Cunt.

chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by http://societyofcunts.co.uk/religion.html
    Are you a Catholic? No I am a Cunt

We want to make the Society of Cunts an official religion of the UK.

If 10,000 people become members of the Society of Cunts, we can apply for official status (as those cunts the “Jedi Knights” did in the 2001 UK census). Simply become a member (or nominate a friend) and once we get enough, we’ll apply. Are you a Christian? Or maybe a Buddhist? No, I’m a Cunt.
    genious.
    Best. Fucking. Religion. Like. Ever.

True story.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    We can easily get 10000 people to join. All we need to do is making a requirement before you get into the invite section.
    Last edited by Skweeky; 02-17-2009 at 09:15 AM.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    I actually quite like Sherman. I don't like his posts, they're just shite. But his heart's in the right place place, like.
    I think he's pretty fucking creepy.

I dunno if it's the incredibly desperate and poor attempts to make friends, or the way he always pretends to be someone else, or the way he just popped in and started talking to people like he knew them, or the way he's flaky as fuck.

I agree on his posts being shit, though. Which doesn't preclude them from being funny in an "@ not with"-way. Srsly.

4. Lounge   -   #44
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    I actually quite like Sherman. I don't like his posts, they're just shite. But his heart's in the right place place, like.

I dunno if it's the incredibly desperate and poor attempts to make friends, or the way he always pretends to be someone else, or the way he just popped in and started talking to people like he knew them, or the way he's flaky as fuck.

I agree on his posts being shit, though. Which doesn't preclude them from being funny in an "@ not with"-way. Srsly.
    Fair enough, I'm now inclined to agree. I was suffering from red wine-induced magnanimity. Upon sober reflection, I completely forgot about him being an overly familiar tosspot with just about everybody.

I also forgot about him adopting my idioms and such. He even stole my avatar at one stage.

What a bawlbag. He calls me 'king-gorilla' now. I have feelings too, you know.
    Last edited by chalice; 02-17-2009 at 10:27 AM. Reason: not enough Sherman insults.

5. Lounge   -   #45
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post

The difference is, your stalker would never dream of following you in here for fear of incurring Chalice' mighty harshness
    I'm not that bad, Art.

Sherman just got her panties in a twist as usual.

It's getting now that you can't call cunts cunts any more in case they strop off like pussies or something else.

Well, it would need to be. Otherwise he'd be like some fucking freakoid cunt.

It's just that he disappoints on an Olympic level. And to invoke an interwebs staple...a special Olympic level.

Ahhhhh but ben's stalker is albo da kid, I would actually be deeply surprised and utterly disappointed if you did not descend upon him ....... the only problem is he usually needs a translator to figure out he has been insulted.

As for Sherman, he could be a vulcan ? that would cover all the bases and answer your question about his heart too ?

As for the society of cunts..... you could all do your social networking on my favorite site www.arsebook.org
    Last edited by Artemis; 02-17-2009 at 11:33 AM.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

6. Lounge   -   #46
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post

Fair enough, I'm now inclined to agree. I was suffering from red wine-induced magnanimity. Upon sober reflection, I completely forgot about him being an overly familiar tosspot with just about everybody.

I also forgot about him adopting my idioms and such. He even stole my avatar at one stage.

What a bawlbag. He calls me 'king-gorilla' now. I have feelings too, you know.
    Commander > King Gorilla. Fact.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345