Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Request SCC

  1. #1
    HI Guys...

    I want an invite for SCC ( SceneAccess )

    Here RATIO,Proofs:



    Here SpeedTest:



    24\24 Hours, per day...

    concluding: I want Very Much This...

    ----\\----
    Giveway...

    The DVD Club (5GB=UPLOAD | 0GB=Download)
    Last edited by Wsis; 02-11-2009 at 11:19 PM.

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Give me good news, guys...

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Veidenbaums's Avatar Rebel
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    LV
    Posts
    68
    Why you want scc invite so much?
    It seems that you have some good 0-day trackers already.
    And don't say that scc have better speeds/pre's because with your connection there is no difference. And it would be kinda hard for you to seed there.
    Good luck, you will need it


  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3– iN Ba57Ar– BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    in your sWaRm
    Posts
    1,771
    Other than time limit for new members i think there should be an how to make a request guide for them,coz this is just terrible...

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,046
    Quote Originally Posted by wsis View Post
    give me good news, guys...
    bird is equal or greater than the word


    Last edited by killercam101; 02-12-2009 at 09:49 PM.

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    sefo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    My Home
    Posts
    584
    As far as i know they have reached the user limit and few people have invite "I don't", can anyone confirm?



    Trust everyone, Just don't trust the devil inside them.


    Looking for GFT



  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Veidenbaums View Post
    Why you want scc invite so much?
    It seems that you have some good 0-day trackers already.
    And don't say that scc have better speeds/pre's because with your connection there is no difference. And it would be kinda hard for you to seed there.
    Good luck, you will need it
    i need a invite, because i want Big Speeds, and Pretimes...
    Donwload=800kp\s with a Meo BOX OFF..
    600 kps with a MEO BOX ON...
    50 upload= never Change

  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    central2rbay's Avatar The H.K. Guru BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    190
    Quote Originally Posted by Juscallmesez View Post
    Other than time limit for new members i think there should be an how to make a request guide for them,coz this is just terrible...
    Couldn't agree with ya more Jus. Seeing some of the requests out there, what happened to creativity, and well thought-out requests? Instead, half "___'ed" one sentence multi-requests...

    Central2RBay

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    *Bump*

  10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    European Union
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,718
    Quote Originally Posted by Wsis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Veidenbaums View Post
    Why you want scc invite so much?
    It seems that you have some good 0-day trackers already.
    And don't say that scc have better speeds/pre's because with your connection there is no difference. And it would be kinda hard for you to seed there.
    Good luck, you will need it
    i need a invite, because i want Big Speeds, and Pretimes...
    Donwload=800kp\s with a Meo BOX OFF..
    600 kps with a MEO BOX ON...
    50 upload= never Change
    Funny that i have a seedbox and at TL i nearly max out my download speeds at 11MB/s, and you say that with 1.8MB/s you don't max them out... (max theoretical speed at normal MEO connections. you don't even have so much).
    I'm also a MEO (clix) client, since they bought Tele2, which is probably the best ISP at our country, and they don't throttle our speeds, unlike Zon.
    So definitely, something is not ticking right on your explanation.
    What you just said is pure bullshit. Besides, if i remember well, when i used a seedbox at revTT, more than a year ago, speeds would also fall around +4MB/s... Only iptorrents is much slower.
    Last edited by Cabalo; 02-18-2009 at 01:00 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •