Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: I would like a BiteMeTV invite....

  1. #1

    Arrow

    Looking for invite for BitMeTV...

    I have GREAT Ratios on many sites; TB, BS, FS, etc...

    You need screenshots let me know...

    Thanks!
    Last edited by KARLOZ25@KAZAA; 02-13-2009 at 02:13 AM.

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    European Union
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,718
    never heard of such site
    maybe you are referring to BiteMyTV ? yes?

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    never heard of such site
    maybe you are referring to BiteMyTV ? yes?
    ???

    hxxp://bitmetv.org/

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    European Union
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,718
    relax, i was joking with your typo

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    relax, i was joking with your typo
    lol

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,046
    You got banned from BCG for leeching I doubt you can maintain a bitmetv account.

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by killercam101 View Post
    You got banned from BCG for leeching I doubt you can maintain a bitmetv account.
    That was before my new internet service provider...

    I had crappy upload speed at 25kbps

  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    European Union
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,718
    so what? BCG has a SP bonus system, you didn't even had to upload 1Kb to fulfil your ratio...

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    so what? BCG has a SP bonus system, you didn't even had to upload 1Kb to fulfil your ratio...
    I didn't realized the Bonus thing untill it was too late.... Not many sites have that and I didn't know what it was exactly, by the time i realized taht it was too late.

  10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,046
    Quote Originally Posted by KARLOZ25@KAZAA View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    so what? BCG has a SP bonus system, you didn't even had to upload 1Kb to fulfil your ratio...
    I didn't realized the Bonus thing untill it was too late.... Not many sites have that and I didn't know what it was exactly, by the time i realized taht it was too late.
    i know that feeling!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •