Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TTi, DVDClub, BitHQ, etc.

Hello everyone!
    I'm pretty much new to the whole file sharing/private tracking thing. I've been reading up on it for a few days now, and it definitely sounds like something I can contribute to. From what I'm gathering, BitHQ, SweDVDR, TTi, & The DVD Club seem to be tops on anyone and everyone's list. The problem I seem to have discovered is that all 4 of these places have no open signups, and require invites to even get a shot.

So, I guess I'm just wondering how someone like me can get their feet in the door and start sharing what I've got? My DVD collection is nearing 1,000 at this point, and my U/L speed is pretty decent as well. While I'd like to keep building my DVD collection, I'm a bit more interested in sharing what I've got. So, am I up a creek, or is there any way out there that someone like me can somehow get in? I understand that most, if not all of these places rely on donations from people to keep the site going and healthy and what-not. Would a donation on my end be something that might help? Because I'd be more than happy to do so.

If there's really no shot for me, just let me know and I won't pursue it any further, but before I give up, I'd like to know if there are indeed any options for me.

Thanks for your time!!

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Col. Skillz's Avatar Bacco,Tabacco,Venere
    Nah those aren't the tops on anyone's list.

for high quality movies its mostly hdbits

music is waffles, pedros, or what

games is...blackcats?

scene is tl, gft,scc,sct, and many more

if you like hd you can get into a few sites pretty easily, hd-torrents is one.

passthepopcorn is also easy to get into and has a lot of standard def movies.

just be active here and check out the giveaways =)

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    I'm looking only for full dvd sites, as that's what I have to share, and pretty much all I'm interested in, but thanks for the post!

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Well, TTi, TDC, and BitHQ are all easy to get into. TDC and BitHQ even have open signups here and there. So until you're able to access the Request/Giveaway srction of this board I would just keep checking their registration page periodically.

If you can't get in by open signup, then continue to be active around and show people that you're a descent member, then I'm sure you'll have no problem receiving a TTi, TDC, or BitHQ invite when you can access that section.

SweDVDR you have to be Nordic to access the site(I'm not sure how plentiful invites are). So if you don't have a Nordic IP then I would just forget about that tracker.

I also have read that Swebits is excellent for dvdr's. And that tracker has open signups here and there too. You'll probably want to look into Demonoid and torrents.ru also.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Excellent, Funkin', I appreciate the input! When you say "active around here" what exactly do you mean. What are you looking for as far as activity goes? Since I don't have any private tracker accounts, can I still contribute?

Can you guide me to a post(s) that would be able to tell me what the qualifications are before I would be able to access the Request/Giveaway section?
    Last edited by trashheap45; 02-13-2009 at 10:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/boardrules/

Specifically rule 12.

I also would suggest not making pseudo requests outside of the invite section.The last person who did that....

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Great, thank you!

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    BitHQ is easy to get into but we no longer have open sign ups, invite only! Trashheap45 - send me a PM including email addy and user name you wish to use and I'll create an account for you.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Please people if members are going to start creating these threads with the explicit reason to bypass the 30 day requirement for access to the invite section
    then I'm just going to have no choice but to start trashing them as soon as they are created.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Sorry pal! I should have used the PM function.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast