Thread: Have GFT

DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +5
    plz delete
    Last edited by nvidia1244; 02-13-2009 at 07:19 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    OXO's Avatar Time is Money BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Massage from the staff :

I am not really in a good mood, and my day is getting worse. There are a number of people trying to trade GFT invites and / or sell them for money and other "1337 sites". Let me make this loud and clear, I WILL hunt you down, ban your asses on every site you exist on, and make sure your torrent life gets really really messed up. I dont't care if you are a donor, VIP, or a simple user even, if we get any proof of trading, selling, or just simple giveaway, you will be BANNED. No special preferences will be given to anyone. You have all been warned, better make sure you have a good day by not crossing my path.

I LoVe Be MeMbEr In FsT
    I HoPe I FiNeD A TrUe FrIeNd HeRe

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by OXO View Post
    Massage from the staff :

I am not really in a good mood, and my day is getting worse. There are a number of people trying to trade GFT invites and / or sell them for money and other "1337 sites". Let me make this loud and clear, I WILL hunt you down, ban your asses on every site you exist on, and make sure your torrent life gets really really messed up. I dont't care if you are a donor, VIP, or a simple user even, if we get any proof of trading, selling, or just simple giveaway, you will be BANNED. No special preferences will be given to anyone. You have all been warned, better make sure you have a good day by not crossing my path.

Oh

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    close this thread

take care

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Super n00b
    hm why hungary flag
    Last edited by Serb; 02-13-2009 at 08:14 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by nvidia1244 View Post
    plz delete
    Nice...Lack of knowledge on how the board and forum works is now in your favor! Are you wanting this deleted because they don't like traders at GFT? Cause you will find that most sites are this way...If you are in fact a noob then I would recommend checking out the bittorrent forums a little more in detail since you are currently a train wreck to lose your accounts, imo. I am not challenging you to become a smarter trader but a smarter user that doesn't have to trade...

But do what you will...The choice is yours obviously...

btw...In the upper right hand corner you will see a "thread tools" button...From there you can lock this thread...
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.