Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Was The Website

Poster
    So I am to believe that none of you know either.

BTW: I have a sister in law just like you talks alot but never says anything

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    BANNED
    Originally posted by gbfan@16 September 2003 - 16:10
    So I am to believe that none of you know either.

BTW: I have a sister in law just like you talks alot but never says anything
    i see you have not bothered to google yet
    mm hides again and has no responce for 3rd's none responce to mm's none responce
    lmao

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@16 September 2003 - 20:26
    mm hides again and has no responce for 3rd's none responce to mm's none responce
    lmao
    you'd better hide or i'll not repsond to your non-responce again...

p.s. any mods watching, i think you need to ban this mm character
    he seems like a spammer to me

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    BANNED
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob+16 September 2003 - 16:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3rd gen noob @ 16 September 2003 - 16:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MUSLEMAN@16 September 2003 - 20:26
    mm hides again and has no responce for 3rd&#39;s none responce to mm&#39;s none responce&nbsp;
    lmao
    you&#39;d better hide or i&#39;ll not repsond to your non-responce again...

p.s. any mods watching, i think you need to ban this mm character
    he seems like a spammer to me

[/b][/quote]
    lmao why you....

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    i never spam

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    Poster
    I already told him in the second post. It&#39;s blackvipers site he&#39;s looking for.

http://www.blackviper.com/WinXP/service411.htm

His site seems to be down at the moment though.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    Poster
    As a matter of fact I had already done that and was still doing it when you were thinking you were smart. And the black viper site was down when I tried it. However I do know that is not the site I was talking about cuz I found it here I just thought I&#39;d set em up and set em off since they&#39;re so funny

In case we&#39;re not familiar w/ sarcasm that was it

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    Poster
    Originally posted by gbfan+ 16 September 2003 - 21:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gbfan &#064; 16 September 2003 - 21:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>In case we&#39;re not familiar w/ sarcasm that was it&nbsp; [/b]

Oh right. Yes. I think i can just about remember what sarcasm is.

Unfortunately, i don&#39;t understand your version of English, and subsequently can&#39;t understand most of what you just said?&#33; Sorry about that. I guess i&#39;m not clever enough to understand your biting sarcasm.

<!--QuoteBegin-gbfan
    @ 21:44 > not making much sense
    As a matter of fact I had already done that and was still doing it when you were thinking you were smart. And the black viper site was down when I tried it. However I do know that is not the site I was talking about cuz I found it here I just thought I&#39;d set em up and set em off since they&#39;re so funny&nbsp;
    [/quote] what was that???

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    I think what gbfan is trying to say is he started this thread not because he needed a link to an xp processes site, but because he thought asking for a link to something so easy to find as that would be hilarious. Just for the record, I&#39;m hilarimafied. He is pretending that was his crafty plan all along, and everyone fell for it because we didn&#39;t detect his hidden sarcasm.

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #20
    BANNED
    Originally posted by MediaSlayer@16 September 2003 - 22:17
    I think what gbfan is trying to say is he started this thread not because he needed a link to an xp processes site, but because he thought asking for a link to something so easy to find as that would be hilarious. Just for the record, I&#39;m hilarimafied. He is pretending that was his crafty plan all along, and everyone fell for it because we didn&#39;t detect his hidden sarcasm.
    sure we did

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12