Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BitmeTv.org for me?

Quote Originally Posted by Pickerel View Post
    Hey gang, I'm a member of a few great trackers that have always offered everythign I'm looking for and have never let me down with speeds/pre-times. I mostly use S** and more recently RevTT as well. Also have some lower end tracker accounts as well. In the last few days I have been interested in a few TV shows that I just can't get from S** or RevTT and also can't find on TPB or Demonoid. THis is making me consider getting into a private TV tracker such as BitmeTv. Is BitmeTV the top TV tracker in general. or should I look somewhere else? I'm not much for d/l'ing TV shows, but there's a few recently I'd love to see, I'm never around when they air. Looking for North American TV shows, BitmeTV what I want? Or other suggestions? Don't worry, not begging for invites here! I'm just too new to post in all the forums. Not totally sure if I want to get into another tracker yet, just checking it out. I'm not one to "collect" trackers.
    Let me give you a practical advice. There are some new and great trackers around at the time, which are also open. No doubt Bitme.org is a great tracker. but how would you get in. Through begging, trading or paying ????. Why not try the new tv trackers and there are quite a few around which would be considered elite may be in not so distant future. Tvtorrentz.org, TV.Torrents.ro , Bitt.tv .etc... they are good trackers and contain a lot of stuff. Their only minus point is that they are new and not well known. Many of them would be open and it is fine if you just check them out and I think you would like them.

Bitme.tv is your worst option (only because it would be difficult for you if you are new).... go for new trackers and enjoy!
    Last edited by RizKhan25000; 02-14-2009 at 04:38 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    beco's Avatar seeding BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by piratebot View Post
    can any other new fst members invite this guy to bmtv? this thread looks sincere.
    me too , if i'm not so naive.

Show me please or send me 2 links form your profile in other sites which you're a member there. (with the same nickname )
    rabbit for ever

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I can't Pm here yet, can you send post an email to contact you with? I have 2 profile pics put together and then just realized I can't PM..

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    beco's Avatar seeding BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickerel View Post
    I can't Pm here yet, can you send post an email to contact you with? I have 2 profile pics put together and then just realized I can't PM..
    i can't too ...sorry .

edit:
    try to get 10 post here ...maybe after that
    Last edited by beco; 02-14-2009 at 05:19 PM.
    rabbit for ever

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    well I have 10 posts and still no PM, probably a time thing. If you are ok with it, you could possibly email me at [email protected] and I could send you my profile links. If you would rather not, that's ok. I understand, and maybe I'll Pm you when the opportunity arises. Thanks.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Rafa's Avatar ... BT Rep: +2
    here we go again

People never learn...

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I tried to tell them .

Closed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12