Thread: One Small ?

Poster
    is there a database for corrupted files, where I can post the information about the corrupted files that I downloaded, so no one would download them again. I have the list.
    Click the longhorn icon to visit my website.
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'> You try Everything in my/our post(s) at YOUR own risk. I/we do not take responsibily for damages, caused by the post(s). Clicking on/or modifying anything in here is not permitted. Whoever edits my sig is a pussy.</span></span>

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    BANNED
    Originally posted by supersonic@16 September 2003 - 17:22
    is there a database for corrupted files, where I can post the information about the corrupted files that I downloaded, so no one would download them again. I have the list.
    only way would be for you to keep the files and edit them with something like corrupt copy

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Sometimes they come corrupt, but if you download them again they&#39;ll be ok.
    If the file was a zip you can download it again, repair the zips, extract the good files from both into the same place and you&#39;ll have a good copy of it without CRC errors...