Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BitmeTv.org for me?

Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Hey gang, I'm a member of a few great trackers that have always offered everythign I'm looking for and have never let me down with speeds/pre-times. I mostly use S** and more recently RevTT as well. Also have some lower end tracker accounts as well. In the last few days I have been interested in a few TV shows that I just can't get from S** or RevTT and also can't find on TPB or Demonoid. THis is making me consider getting into a private TV tracker such as BitmeTv. Is BitmeTV the top TV tracker in general. or should I look somewhere else? I'm not much for d/l'ing TV shows, but there's a few recently I'd love to see, I'm never around when they air. Looking for North American TV shows, BitmeTV what I want? Or other suggestions? Don't worry, not begging for invites here! I'm just too new to post in all the forums. Not totally sure if I want to get into another tracker yet, just checking it out. I'm not one to "collect" trackers.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    if you state the tv shows you are after, i am sure that people will find what trackers they are on. I dont mind checking bitmetv for you as well
    Quote Originally Posted by Swepsycho View Post
    revtt and tl is n00bs...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swepsycho View Post
    i don`t use mozilla n00b...... is addon in internet exp...?

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Yes bmtv is probably your best option. With recent events I cant help but think this is a backwards ass attempt at getting an invite. A little search would give you all the answer's u are asking. I know you said "Don't worry, not begging for invites here! I'm just too new to post in all the forums". What does it matter how new u are? Are you saying that if you weren't so new this would be a request.

I apologize if you are really a "newb" here, but i doubt I am the only one that feels this way.
    DO NOT PM me 4 invites thanks

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    If you only want recent American TV shows pretty much any O day tracker is all you need.
    Anything in particular that you are having trouble finding?

Also while I respect the thought by blocking it out as S** you only narrowed it down to 3 trackers

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    bgh520's Avatar Freddie Mercury BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    if you need other country's TV shows , Bitmetv is best way

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Rafa's Avatar ... BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by That1Guy View Post
    Yes bmtv is probably your best option. With recent events I cant help but think this is a backwards ass attempt at getting an invite. A little search would give you all the answer's u are asking. I know you said "Don't worry, not begging for invites here! I'm just too new to post in all the forums". What does it matter how new u are? Are you saying that if you weren't so new this would be a request.

I apologize if you are really a "newb" here, but i doubt I am the only one that feels this way.
    QFT

Let's see how long this friendly behavior will last... until page 2 maybe

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Thanks. I'll just stick to my trackers and see if what I'm looking for pops up. Sorry, I'm never too specific on these forums since my general view of things seems to be that ppl around here automatically suspect ppl of things and just wait to jump on them for any slip up. I do enjoy reading the forums here and there are lots of good ppl, but there are definitely some elitist types accusing ppl of things all the time. Again, great forums to read and I do enjoy reading ppl's viewd, but it's an intimidating forum for a new comer to post in.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    hasnainbk's Avatar Member BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    you can find pretty much anything on tvtorrents.com with good speeds.
    If you want to try it out, PM me your email and I will give you some starting credit as well.
    Give More...Take Less...Live Simple

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    can any other new fst members invite this guy to bmtv? this thread looks sincere.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Sincerity aside the OP himself said that he didn't need it.
    Also I hate to keep repeating myself (and this is not directed in anyway at the OP)but please do not turn this into another invite section.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast