Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: unleashthespeed.net

Staff.AceHD
    Anyone ever used or know some who used them before? their plans seem too good to be true.
    Last edited by cherryman69; 02-15-2009 at 12:21 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    midman
    Hello, I signed up with them last night but have not heard anything back yet.

I will try to update once I receive more information and I am able to check it out.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Staff.AceHD
    sounds good.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    I have been using UTS for about 2 weeks, Im on the lvl 2 unlimited 100/100 plan. Setup on the box took 2-3 days (owner said they had problems with the hardware. I have no problems uploading/downloading 11000kbps, think the most ive done at the same time is 17000kbps total 200-300gb a day. The support WAS always online when I bought the box but now hasnt been around for a few days. My server hasnt been reachable for the past 24 hours and there has been a few problems with getting FTP access. If everything turns out ok ill repost, this is one of the best seedboxes Ive had.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Staff.AceHD
    good luck, he was advertising on a site i'm on, and we all thought it was a bit sketchy, doing a few whois and check his leach ip, which was with ovh, he got banned.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    it is nothing but a scam , on another site im on he's took quite a few people for there money promising to get things sorted next day ..ect.. and they never heard anything again , seems like once they've got your cash they're not bothered what happens ..unreliable service , shoddy support , deals that in no way live up to what you expect , loads of downtime without an explanation ...the list can go on ...deffinatly one "host" to avoid at all costs .
    Last edited by Geno08; 02-18-2009 at 07:29 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    therealuts
    Genocide08 is right. i foolishly helped the owner of UnleashTheSpeed, who happens to be the owner of another site that was shut down due to constant scamming. Owner of UTS is called Tangeriney and he owes alot of ppl money when towards the final month of FreeTheNetwork was up he was getting ppl to buy seedbox accounts nad then screwinng them off. Avoid this scamming site at all cost and i can explain all the downtime. Basically whn i used the box when tnageriney didnt want me to he would shut down the box and the ftp link so noone could download on the seedbox or from the seedbox to their pcs.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Xbox_360's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1

Question Mark

Just wanting to know if anyone from here has used there service they have a really great offer for 70gb of hard drive space a 1gb internet connection unlimited active torrents and bandwidth and its a private box all for £15 a month or £100 a year. I would like to try the 1 month first and if it is good pay for the whole year the only thing I don't understand is the domain name / free subdomain what do they mean by that?

http://www.unleashthespeed.net/news.php

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Do a search for other posts on this board, already a thread open, he took alot of peoples money and didnt provide a service. Dont use him.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Xbox_360's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Thanks Gigem for letting me know this will stay away.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast