Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Phone Booth

Hi every1 jus a quick question. i downloaded Phone Booth off of here and after 9min 51sec the hole fing freezes! and i cant skip forward or backwards in the film! but if i skip striaght past the point were it freezes the film plays fine again.. (if u no wot i mean ) n e body got n e ideas how 2 fix this or wot is happenin? help! Cheers
    D

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Retired
    -is it a verified file?
    -what codec is used? -what does G-spot say?
    -what player you use?

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    I duno what u mean by verified file, but its file name sed it was a dvd rip, it uses XviD codec, G-Spot says alot, what information r u askin abuot? and i tried playuin it in Media Player. I Also tried to split the file so i cud oput it on2 a VCD but it only splits up2 the point were it freezes?
    D

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Retired
    Originally posted by dazz69a@16 September 2003 - 22:45
    I duno what u mean by verified file, but its file name sed it was a dvd rip, it uses XviD codec, G-Spot says alot, what information r u askin abuot? and i tried playuin it in Media Player. I Also tried to split the file so i cud oput it on2 a VCD but it only splits up2 the point were it freezes?
    D
    you should uninstall all codecs and use K-lite codec pack use the full version because it contains a GOOD player called BSplayer try to play the movie in their ( if you dont want the codecpack just download BSplayer from bsplayer.org)

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Yea i got the kazaa codec pack, tried usin BSplayer, stil freezes at the same point, must b a dodgy copy i dl! no worries! cheers n e ways
    D

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Retired
    Originally posted by dazz69a@16 September 2003 - 22:55
    Yea i got the kazaa codec pack, tried usin BSplayer, stil freezes at the same point, must b a dodgy copy i dl! no worries! cheers n e ways
    D
    I thought Vdub has a options to find/repair bad frams try that

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Thanks, Im runnin Vdub now, i has to run though the hole film i guess! another question if u dont mind, what is the best peice of software 2 use 2 split avi files (or all files) so they can be put on2 a VCD? or a programe dat does it all auomatically? cheers again!
    D

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    is it a good movie - those who have seen it ?
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    It's a good movie depite being only about 80mins long.

Re: Codecs - Uninstal all that you got, reinstall the KLite Codecs, download and install DShowPack

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    zinc1's Avatar Poster
    yeh hi dazz69a your a newbie like me.I think one of the best movie splitter is EASY SPLITTER like it says splits movie files and is very easy to use.
    you'll find it on kazaa with thwe seriel number as well,good luck mate.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast