Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cisco Tests?

I'm taking the Cisco course in Grade 11. I've heard rumours that students in previous years have found sites providing answers to the tests and the final exam. Does anyone know these sites? There are many sites providing sample quizes and tests, which are easy to find. I'm talking about the actual tests and final exam.
    Thanks

2. Lounge   -   #2
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    the cisco tests are piss easy.

I would just go through all the exams before the final one, they use the same questions on the practice exams as they do on the final one.

i managed to get 78% in the final and i only attended 5 lessons all year. how hard can they be.

p.s you get caught cheating they boot your off the entire course not just cisco.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Forum Star
    surely this should be in 'cheatworld'

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    You wish to cheat on this test - to what end ?

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Cheating is the best....

I failed my first exam, but i got a 2nd chance of taking it.. the gr8 thing about this was, it was being held in the college gym, and the exams where being monterd by teachers that did not know who u where, so i paid my friend ( who already passed the exam first time ) 2 pose as me and take exam 4 me... and it worked cos non of the teachers in the exam knew who any 1 was...

i had 2 pay my friend 30 bucks tho, but it wos well worth it.. they where the best days of my life

6. Lounge   -   #6
    where and what is cheat world. There are sites that provide the answers, because a kid got suspended last year for doing this. I'm ovbiously not an idiot and would keep it to myself, unlike this idiot who told everyone about it.

I don't understand why someone said:

What the hell does that mean?

7. Lounge   -   #7
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Originally posted by slymatt33@16 September 2003 - 23:44
    where and what is cheat world. There are sites that provide the answers, because a kid got suspended last year for doing this. I'm ovbiously not an idiot and would keep it to myself, unlike this idiot who told everyone about it.

I don't know what that means but there are extensive notes available.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by slymatt33@17 September 2003 - 00:44

It means you are a half-wit, lying bastard.

If you are not stupid then sit the test and pass it. If you cant pass it then you don't deserve to.

Which part do you find difficult to understand. Or do you wish someone else to answer this on your behalf.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Forum Star
    where and what is cheat world

'cheatworld'

10. Lounge   -   #10
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by MetroStars@16 September 2003 - 16:43
    Cheating is the best....

I failed my first exam, but i got a 2nd chance of taking it.. the gr8 thing about this was, it was being held in the college gym, and the exams where being monterd by teachers that did not know who u where, so i paid my friend ( who already passed the exam first time ) 2 pose as me and take exam 4 me... and it worked cos non of the teachers in the exam knew who any 1 was...

i had 2 pay my friend 30 bucks tho, but it wos well worth it.. they where the best days of my life
    With any luck your friend will be available on your wedding night also.

Now THERE'S a test you don't want to fail!

Book him early....
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast