Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: does black cat games link has changed ?

The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovestoned View Post
    Searched for you, you can garner the information you're looking for much faster if you actually did.

Quote Originally Posted by himo
    hello guys ,,, i can't log in to black cat games tracker ...

is the site is off or the link has change ?

thanks
    Hm, where to look for info?!?!
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    kaffeine's Avatar No queda el tiempo
    Quote Originally Posted by sh1ngo View Post
    the old url of blackcat games doesn't works for me. It shows a random site template lol
    can anyone tell this re-newbie the new url of the tracker?
    The url has not changed. You can read more about it here.

To sum it up, if you didn't create your keyword a few months ago, your account is gone.
    Last edited by kaffeine; 02-26-2009 at 07:42 PM.
    This is just like that drug trip I saw in that movie while I was on that drug trip.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    merwais's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    You guys really think fake templates will save a tracker and secure it ?
    Stop thinking like that, you think anti piracy companies are dumb ?
    They know nothing about tracker ? they know nothing about p2p ? and how it's running ?

Who says BCG is secure ? huh ?
    It's just one click, google and taadaah !

the easiest way to find out what's behind BCG
    just browse the public URL of their tracker

http://www.blackcats-games.net:2228/st

One thing i am very sure of, if p2p goes illegal 100%, anti piracy companies will go after secure sites first who's acting to be secure, like FTN/BCG and some other...

Specially scene sites, scene sites who is promoting/releasing the main stuff !

There used to be private sites which was allowing only very private ip ranges to access the web pages, anti piracy companies shut them down, so these tactics will never work, if law goes against p2p sites, you can't keep your site online even if you put google on your front page

P2P Site owners are just lying to them self and to his site users.
    noob tactic: I have added a fake mail page on my front page and i am very secure. LoL

I bet some site admins are acting like: Family Guy

They think they are acting cleaver but they are not.
    Just don't think you are secure because of those fake front pages.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    1 That was one hell of a bump

2: if you are a member of BCG and visit our forums, then you will bloody well know that i always say we are not secure just because of the fake page, yes we could have nasties in now, just like every other tracker out there.

3: the reason for the fake page was i was sick and tired of getting a donation off guest for £10- £50- £200+ then getting an email 2 minutes later "I just donated can i have an account" My reply, "fuck no, and here is your cash back".

Yes it does make our members feel more secure, but i have never once said that since its been up, and btw we are taking it down soon anyway.

Sorry but the bump, and the tone of your post just tells me you have something against us, and btw that link is on all XBT trackers, so bully for you, you found it, oh sorry i forgot, i believe you are the prat that has been coding XBTT for 3 years or something, big deal, good for you, but anyone could have found that.

XBT Tracker is a BitTorrent tracker written in C++. It's designed to offer high performance while consuming little resources (CPU and RAM). It's a pure tracker, so it doesn't offer a frontend. You can use any (PHP) frontend you want.

XBT Tracker listens on port 2710. The announce URL is http://...:2710/announce. The debug URL is http://...:2710/debug. The scrape URL is http://...:2710/scrape. The statistics URL is http://...:2710/statistics. An experimental UDP tracker extension is also supported via announce URL udp://...:2710.

and you got the 2228 from our announce.

from

http://xbtt.sourceforge.net/tracker/
    Last edited by stoi; 04-13-2010 at 11:51 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    Sorry but the bump, and the tone of your post just tells me you have something against us
    He basically just spends his time here blindly worshipping TorrentDay and IPT like they're gods while vehemently bashing any other torrent site in existence to the best of his abilities (which isn't much).

His blatantly biased and tunnel visioned perception of nearly every torrent site is incredibly evident. Take his opinions with a grain of salt.
    Last edited by Rart; 04-13-2010 at 11:58 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Rart. I quite dislike you for taking the words out of my mouth, and typing them first.
    Ellipses go here.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    merwais's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    stoi, sorry, i wasn't attacking BCG at all and i am not against BCG.
    BCG is a great game tracker on the net.

BCG was just an example to show that fake templates is not helping at all.

FTN/BCG and some other trackers are using fake templates to secure them self, which is not helping at all, it's just making hard for members to login LoL

Stoi, i know about those ports very well, if you think you have secured your tracker by adding some fake templates on your front page, then disable those statistic / debugs also and don't allow public to view them and find out total torrents and peers. that will definitely secure your tracker from public view

Rart, at least leave something useful to educate others, why acting like a dumb ? Grow up buddy.
    No hard feelings, just stop acting like a dumb.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Well i just dont realise why you bumped this, saying as though there is a thread right below this one asking what the best fake pages are, you could have just used that one.

and like i already said, its not to make the tracker secure, only way to do that is to not have a tracker in the first place.
    Last edited by stoi; 04-14-2010 at 12:23 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by merwais View Post
    it's just making hard for members to login LoL
    I used to think it's cumbersome, as well. Keefox + Keepass, plus activate advanced form detection, and you'll never need to do more than click your mouse once for logins anywhere. That, or macro it to a keyboard shotcut, then all you need to do is type a shortcut, literally.
    Ellipses go here.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    You keep mentioning FTN (omg how 1337 of you), but in the context of "making it harder to log in"... it's not harder at all. It's just a simple user/pass, same as any other site, the only difference being they don't have a giant banner with the site's name on the login page.

Who gives a fuck?

The sites I hate are the ones that rotate authentication cookies on a per computer basis and forcibly log out the old session, making you re-log in on your desktop if you log on to said site on your laptop, even if they have the same external IP. This is even worse when the site has some sort of catchpa system, which is pretty stupid in the first place since a simple "6 falied login attempts = 24 hour ban" system works just as well to deter brute forcing or bots.

I'm looking at you, lossless music trackers
    Last edited by ca_aok; 04-14-2010 at 01:14 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast