Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Request. U*-*

NinjaX's Avatar Wanted by the IFPI
    Quote Originally Posted by apextwin146 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by killercam101 View Post

why cross fingers when you can cross dicks*
    *Subject to availability. Please read the terms and condition document for further details.
    i lol'd

Ontopic: good luck, your very good member of this community i hope you'll get in soon
    WARNING: The above post can contain
    lack of common sense & ignorance - readers discretion is advised.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #42
    Lovestoned's Avatar #Indie BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Don't feed the troll guys.
    Back after going through many ordeals of paying for my internet.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #43
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    ^^That's right.. Don't feed the trolls. Feed the Elitists and Senior members with challenging topics so we can repeat ourselves over and over.. God bless
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 02-16-2009 at 08:31 AM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #44
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    ^^That's right.. Don't feed the trolls. Feed the Elitists and Senior members with challenging topics so we can repeat ourselves over and over.. God bless
    I was under the impression you didn't like the tracker in question, yet you seem to pop up in every possible thread regarding that tracker

P.S. Will we see you at the Oscars after this year of charades on FST?
    Can you feel the LOVE

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #45
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    I was under the impression you didn't like the tracker in question, yet you seem to pop up in every possible thread regarding that tracker

P.S. Will we see you at the Oscars after this year of charades on FST?
    What categories do u reckon hes been nominated in?
    Poor photoshop skills for one? He puts a great deal of effort in blackening the User Name of the Person from who he recieved the message but the cunt forgets that he will be replying to the same person which shows up on the Top besides reciepients

P.S. -> Dont feed the trolls especially "Kids" or wannabe "Kids" .
    Last edited by apextwin146; 02-16-2009 at 10:13 AM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #46
    well, some members wrote interesting posts and I will tell this guys my opinion. First someone said, F*C has the best community and asked me why I would join a other community ? the community of F*C is very good thats true. there are many helpful and friendly guys around but I would say 60% of this users are on F*N. and F*N has other guys who are very helpful and friendly.. I mean you can't say that one tracker have a better community than any other tracker. and I told you that I don't need U*-* because rarity and feeling elite!!.
    girl,wait! I think there are many guys around who feeling elite because they are on this trackers,hahaha, thats right but do you know who is elite??
    I will tell you it, this guys who are really elite in the p2p scene are only uploaders and the staff! and I mean every uploader from level 1-10.
    I'm on two trackers but I know some guys who are mostly on every tracker starting from level 6.. so I think thats the real guys who want this trackers only because rarity...
    Last edited by TAT; 02-16-2009 at 11:32 AM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #47
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Hi TAT,

I don't think you have a lot of chance to get your request filled for a few reasons.
    This kind of tracker is usually obtained by getting friends who can than get you into it. You have been a member here only since Jan 2009 and have only made 20 posts, so there aren't any people knowing you very well.

I am willing to believe everything you wrote about yourself, but I don't think you will find anybody willing to take your word for it and get you in there.

It's nothing personal, just the facts. Not many people (if any) have been able to get into this tracker with a simple request at FST. Even people who are long time FST-members and have over a 1000 posts.

Off course miracles do happen, so let us know if you were succesfull.
    Can you feel the LOVE

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #48
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wanderer View Post
    I really don't understand all this flaming, after all uk-t it's a tracker like any tracker out there, definitely not god's place on earth*.

To the OP: you pleaded your case the way you thought is the best, I wish you to succeed getting in. Good luck with your request.
    Nicely put Wanderer .People maybe should show some of these sites a little less respect and each other a little more.

*Actually God's place on Earth is a mid-sized Cape Cod in Poughkeepsie, NY with a small garden in the back.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #49
    The Wanderer's Avatar e pluribus unum
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    *Actually God's place on Earth is a mid-sized Cape Cod in Poughkeepsie, NY with a small garden in the back.
    Could be there, could be here...

http://i41.tinypic.com/5vackz.jpg
    Last edited by The Wanderer; 02-16-2009 at 02:01 PM.
    Live long and prosper.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #50
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8

Things just keep getting more interesting!
    Last edited by killercam101; 02-16-2009 at 02:05 PM.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast