Thread: DarkSide Bonus System

Hello, guys!
    First of all, my English is a little poor, so apologize me for that...

Well...

I`m already a member of DS for more or less four weeks. Ratio > 50 and almost 250 gb uploaded at this time.
    But, on bonus page, it stacked on zero.

Can anyone explain me how it works?

Here is a quote from there:

Minden nap pontozzuk az 0.5-ös arány feletti felhasználókat az elmúlt 24 órában letöltött adatmennyiségük alapján: ha legalább 4 GB adatot letöltöttél, akkor 25 pontot kapsz. Figyelem! A kedvezményes torrenteknél, ahol nem számoljuk a letöltést, értelemszerűen bónusz sem jár!
    And...

Mejegyzés:

* a bónuszpontok nem halmozhatóak a végtelenségig, maximálisan 5000 bónuszpontod lehet,
    * a pontozást és a különböző határokat a Staff bármikor, előzetes figyelmeztetés nélkül módosíthatja, törölheti,
    * olyan extra ez, ami nem feltétlenül szükséges az oldal működéséhez, így ha esetleg nem kapsz pontot, NE jelezd felénk. Köszönjük.
    Could you help me with that?!
    And again, sorry for my very poor english...

Thanks in advice!!!
    Last edited by felipemc; 02-15-2009 at 11:38 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    I'm not a member, but google translator for the win-

Every day score of 0.5, the rate of users over the past 24 hours on the basis of data downloaded from: at least 4 GB of data downloaded, you can get 25 points. Warning! The reduced torrenteknél where the download does not count, as a bonus is not!

Mejegyzés:

* Is the cumulation of bónuszpontok not indefinitely, up to 5000 bónuszpontod be
    * The boundaries of the scoring and the various Staff at any time without prior notice, amend, cancel,
    * This is an extra that is not strictly necessary for the operation of the site, so if you do not get any point, DO NOT report it to us. Thank you.

Hope someone can explain better.

E8400, 8800GT, 4GB, 226BW, 500WD + 640WD, Antec 900

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    thanks for your help, Frolsa84.
    but i`m not totally understanding how it works.

it`s more about download than upload or seed time?

can anyone more help me with that?

thanks for the atention.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    waki's Avatar HA!
    "Minden nap pontozzuk az 0.5-ös arány feletti felhasználókat az elmúlt 24 órában letöltött adatmennyiségük alapján: ha legalább 4 GB adatot letöltöttél, akkor 25 pontot kapsz. Figyelem! A kedvezményes torrenteknél, ahol nem számoljuk a letöltést, értelemszerűen bónusz sem jár!"

You can recieve bonus points in every day if you have a >0.5 ratio.
    If you dl at least 4gb, you'll recieve 25 points. But you won't recieve any bonus points on the free torrents.

"* a bónuszpontok nem halmozhatóak a végtelenségig, maximálisan 5000 bónuszpontod lehet,
    * a pontozást és a különböző határokat a Staff bármikor, előzetes figyelmeztetés nélkül módosíthatja, törölheti,
    * olyan extra ez, ami nem feltétlenül szükséges az oldal működéséhez, így ha esetleg nem kapsz pontot, NE jelezd felénk. Köszönjük."

The maximum amount of bonus points you can have is 5000.
    The staff can change anything anytime. Do not report the staff if you don't recieve points.
    you can't spell ballin' without allin

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    what comes to my mind is probably the obvious..... if you can't understand the trackers language, why are you a member??

not trying to be an ass here, but its true... why do people join tracks that they don't understand?
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    waki's Avatar HA!
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post
    what comes to my mind is probably the obvious..... if you can't understand the trackers language, why are you a member??

not trying to be an ass here, but its true... why do people join tracks that they don't understand?
    good point. especially because the hungarian trackers' content is mostly hungarian xvids/dvds
    you can't spell ballin' without allin