Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trade PTN account

..... BT Rep: +2
    Ok. It works both ways? that would be conflicting then, Traders will not be able to fill request but then again the sites that they giveaway invites to will probably disabled the account if it it used for trading.
    I would be ok with that though.
    I do understand members spam (as i am doing) but they will here or in the giveaway section also as you can see.
    At almost any forum at that, you can find spam-negative posts. just so happens this forum has a lot of members!
    Last edited by pone44; 02-16-2009 at 05:37 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalafi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I am not saying that I am condoning anything but I want to draw everyone's attention to this.

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-no-...025/postcount1
    Eventhough you always choose the wrong person to warn in the right section,i wanna take your attention to this sentence

Those who failed to conform to this rule after being warned could eventually end being locked from those sections.

Why dont moderators lock the traders section to the anti-traders who talks alot negatively in trading section and whom you dont warn??

Ps:To warn me or other traders is not a solution.You have to find a decent solution to this problem.If i havent written in this thread,i am sure that u wont even look in this thread
    I gave you a warning for being hostile not for spamming.If you like I can post the pm here for everyone to see.
    I deleted some other posts in respect to the OP but without infraction because I don't tend to penalize people just for spamming a bit.

Btw I don't go looking for anyone. Unfortunately it's my job to check every thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalafi View Post
    I know what u tryin' to do.I give it to ur age.
    Sorry this part I don't have the foggiest clue to what you are talking about.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 02-16-2009 at 05:03 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Intr4ns1t's Avatar Pro-antinegativist BT Rep: +4
    @ IdolEyes787

I was of the impression that account giveaways were disallowed for sites that are represented by site reps. I am listed as a site rep here for PtN, but noone updated the name change from romeyroam in the original post, so If you really wonder why I posted here, there you go.
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint
    Think 9 is the new 10.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    who IS u Itrnasit?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    MODERATION BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by droste View Post
    who IS u Itrnasit?
    ptn staff obviously

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12