Thread: GigaNews Trial Account

executioner's Avatar Tis Me BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    So i need to sign upto GigaNews, but just for the free 10gig trial account as i need something that is just outside astrawebs retention.
    I have been to the GigaNews signup page and im guessing i need to pick one of the pay options first, but i just need some clarification first.

Will GigaNews take the money out of my account first and then pay it back when i cancel the service, or will i only get billed when the 10gig has been used or the 1 month is up.

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    MultiForce's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by executioner View Post
    So i need to sign upto GigaNews, but just for the free 10gig trial account as i need something that is just outside astrawebs retention.
    I have been to the GigaNews signup page and im guessing i need to pick one of the pay options first, but i just need some clarification first.

Will GigaNews take the money out of my account first and then pay it back when i cancel the service, or will i only get billed when the 10gig has been used or the 1 month is up.
    You'll have to sign up for another month after the trial if they are going to bill you anything. You'll get disconnected when you reach the limit, then you just select your plan (or cancel) in the account management.

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    executioner's Avatar Tis Me BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by MultiForce View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by executioner View Post

You'll have to sign up for another month after the trial if they are going to bill you anything. You'll get disconnected when you reach the limit, then you just select your plan (or cancel) in the account management.
    Cheers buddy

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    SonsOfLiberty's Avatar The Lonely Wanderer
    Oooh, make sure you turn off "recycle account" or they will charge you...once your trail for 10GB is up...so makes sure to disable that option...it's auto billing more or less.
    [center]