Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Goodbye To Celerystalksme

It appears that the death of Celerystalksme has been exaggerated. He has all kinds of posts today.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Shit i never knew this reached the lounge aswell here's the link to what happened...Celery's RIP thing

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by chalice+17 September 2003 - 12:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (chalice @ 17 September 2003 - 12:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Adster@17 September 2003 - 02:10
    I dont blame him maybe he got so sick of ppl bitching about psot counts
    At least they weren&#39;t bitching about his spelling, Ad. [/b][/quote]
    No one bitches about my spelling...Not all aussies are illiterate

4. Lounge   -   #14
    And if you can&#39;t be bothered reading through it all i will just quote what i said...

Sorry guys for leaving all of a sudden...

Just clearing this up for all of you....Im just yeah having just a few probs with my own life at the moment...and yeah i can&#39;t take shit at the moment so i think the best thing to do is take some time off from the board before i end up saying something i regret...so its nothing anyone has done or said...you guys in musicworld still rock (and rap)...and yeah i&#39;ll be back soon...don&#39;t miss me too much and have a good couple of weeks...i might pop in soulseek when a couple new albums i want drop...and have a quick chat...but other than that i won&#39;t be on...but don&#39;t worry i will be back...just remember to feel teh love

Laters
    Cely

P.S. Im listening to A Perfect Circle - Thirteenth Step and up next is Thursday - War All The Time...
    Just wanted to pop in and say thanks guys and gurls...I most probally be back over the weekend...cause i&#39;ve sorted most of the shit over these past 2 days...So yeah thank you guys and gurls for all you support...and i never knew i would of been missed this much..Anyways remember to feel teh love and i will start posting regulary soon enough

P.S. Is Listening to Limp Bizkit - Results May Vary and up next is Nirvana - Unlpugged In New York...
    Actually fuck it...im back...i&#39;ve had enough time to deal with everything...plus a nice talk with faceman (heres another shout out to ya)...So yeah im all good and better and like to thank everyone again...Anyways time to catch up on 2 and a half days of posting...so anyways yeah im back and feel teh love
    Thats what happened...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12