Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ok people of either gender, It's that time again

Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    So Yes Cabalo I have a wolfdale that Mobo and a 4850 in my HTPC lol ( I was scolded) Oh and here's my overpriced HTPC case lol.
    ***sigh***
    nice htpc you have there... i bet it plays xvid and x264 smoothly...

**cough** spender... **cough**

that case is sweet... too sweet, i had to close the link to stop drooling.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    micropino's Avatar Lossless Ears BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10

I'm using the Silverstone TJ07 yeah it's watercooled I have a thread all about my baby. The actual build starts around post 100 i think. I have since modified it a bit an then had a water trauma that ruined the video card . I'm over it now and with these new parts I'm going for v3.

*Also I fixed your quote
    Sorry for your VGA card!
    Wow your rig is really impressing, will you make this case the home for the i7 as well
    I am using Gigabyte 3D AURORA kindda monster with a fancy look

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    i see this was limited to only boys answering.....

how gay

4. Software & Hardware   -   #24
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    So Yes Cabalo I have a wolfdale that Mobo and a 4850 in my HTPC lol ( I was scolded) Oh and here's my overpriced HTPC case lol.
    ***sigh***
    nice htpc you have there... i bet it plays xvid and x264 smoothly...

**cough** spender... **cough**

that case is sweet... too sweet, i had to close the link to stop drooling.
    LOL. Well I have good reson for it. I had the wolfdale in my other rig and the Mobo went so I built this one and got a q6600 in thhe other rig. Then I just wanted to get a good board so I wouldn't have to worry. Then the video card I had was giving me trouble so I got a GREAT deal on this one like $89 around xmas from newegg the case yeah I spent on the case but I HAD to have it after I saw it. The thing is the "HTPC" usually acts as my main rig because I am always messing with the main one. Since Dec I think the main rig is sitting in my hallway since the "incident" I haven't had the nerve to take another shot with her. The leak just kicked me in the balls and I havent fully recovered yet. Thanks man

Quote Originally Posted by kooftspc11 View Post
    i see this was limited to only boys answering.....

how gay
    LOL Sorry I'll change the tittle for you, but now you're obliged to answer
    Last edited by Detale; 02-18-2009 at 11:40 PM.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #25
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Oh goodie, a PC PC.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

6. Software & Hardware   -   #26
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    I'm a Asus fanboy , my friend with more money than brains was asking about the Asus P6T . Didn't know what to say .

7. Software & Hardware   -   #27
    Me either I looked at it but GB has done me well these last few years. Also clocker said NO I7's so now I cant it would go against my "do what clocker says" code.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #28
    PlayeR's Avatar (•̃͡-̮•̃͡) BT Rep: +5
    I'm using the Silverstone TJ07 yeah it's watercooled I have a thread all about my baby.
    Nice case. send it to me if you change to a new case in the future

9. Software & Hardware   -   #29
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Also clocker said NO I7's so now I cant it would go against my "do what clocker says" code.
    Oh, the pressure.

You know, the base question should always be, "What will my x amount of dollars buy me?" and at this point, I'd say the answer is "Not much".
    Hardly like you're limping around on a socketA system or something.

Why don't you fix the TJ rig, you lazy bastard?
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

10. Software & Hardware   -   #30
    LOL yeah I know man I am going to get on it as soon as I get these new toys. I figure that'll be the motivation I need to get off my ass

Now don't be mad but I think Im going to do away with the fan controller. The thing is I don't think I need it. I feel like the San ace fans are way too powerful for what I need and I use the controller to turn them down then why not just get some more Scyth S-flex fans?? The case is water cooled so the heat disipation isn't that much an issue. The TJ is well ventilated. Am I just crazy here or does this make sense? I almost have all of the fans I need, I just need to get the 92mm's for the back and I may just do away with the top fans all together. Also and this is dumb but the lights are just too bright. Bright to the point of distraction. Not to mention 2/3 of the kids can now reach the knobs and always fuck with them and it annoys me to no end and sooner or later they will break one off and I'll kill em.

Another thing is Im not (at least for now) going to water cool the vid card because I feel like the Water block is just too damn pricey and too propriatary for me I mean now I'm stuck with the EK 8800 block that I'll prob never use. Which brings me to my next point.

I may have a giveaway soon of some not really old stuff I have laying around here. I haven't figured out how to do the shipping though so Im still thinking about it but I do have to get rid of some stuff soon.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast