Thread: E-mail Blocking Software

Poster
    Please help. I am being attacked by rx-online-store.com with about 20 e-mails a day. I have used their so-called "opt out" link in the e-mail with the hope of ending the spamming, but it just got worse. I also e-mailed their customer service, but that didn't do anything. This company, through their own actions, has basically given me a slap in the face, and I want to get them back.

I heard there is a program out there that will not only block the e-mails, but sends out a counterattack to flood their system with fake addresses until it chokes the spammer.

Can someone tell me how I can get back at them? I'm feeling a little defenseless.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    McAfee SpamKiller can send back the spam

Fighting back
    If you want to fight back, SpamKiller makes it easy to send complaints. You can send automatic and manual complaints, write your own messages, and more.

SpamKiller automatically finds and suggests the relevant e-mail addresses in both headers and text, so complaining to spammers or system administrators (or anybody else) just takes a few mouse clicks.
    http://us.mcafee.com/root/PkgPricePlan.asp...ON=BUY&cid=5177

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    or you could block their domain and forget about it.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    Thank you, Shareholder. That is exactly what I am looking for. These people need to learn that there are consequences to their actions. We aren't just blocking, anymore. We're fighting back.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    Get a f88kin grip. Every time you reply to this shit, your email address is added to another mailing list. That includes clicking the opt out link. addresses are sold no matter where or how they got them, even from complaints.
    They love to hear from you because they then know the emails are getting to you and they'll tailor a mailing list to suit you.

In outlook express, click on the message link up top of the message and then click on block sender. It's that simple.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    I am having the same problem with emails I block around 90 per day but the same company is back the next day ,feel like Bill Murray groundhog day.most are usa emails saying buy this buy that but you have to live in the usa to buy the product & quite clearly my email is from the UK driving me nuts