Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Billy Dean=evilbagpuss

  1. #1
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Oh, please...
    Posts
    15,254
    I don't know why I didn't tumble to this before now, but there it is.

    I discovered the truth while examining old posts; I found one where Billy "congratulated" himself....I mean, EBP, for "flushing me out".

    Two Brits living in Aussieland, with the same political M.O., the same propensity for superficial "philosophy", the same thought patterns, the same writing style, and neither of them (&#33 knows how to properly use the "quote" function on this board?

    Never happen.
    “Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of 'em are stupider than that.” -George Carlin

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    15,388
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Cairns, Queensland.
    Posts
    2,005
    Wow, your lack of nooky really has sent you over the top j2! Hahaha!

    Try a little foreplay mate, try to make it last longer, women need to cum too you know!

    Maybe your erectile disfunction problems stem from the fact that EBP and myself have made you look stupid. Not that you need much help!

    Come back when you feel better j2, read a bit, get a few facts inside your head, try not to contradict yourself every time you open your mouth.

    Either that, or put an elastic band round the base of your dick, see if you can keep it up that way!



  4. Lounge   -   #4
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    15,388
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean@16 September 2003 - 22:56
    Wow, your lack of nooky really has sent you over the top j2! Hahaha!

    Try a little foreplay mate, try to make it last longer, women need to cum too you know!

    Maybe your erectile disfunction problems stem from the fact that EBP and myself have made you look stupid. Not that you need much help!

    Come back when you feel better j2, read a bit, get a few facts inside your head, try not to contradict yourself every time you open your mouth.

    Either that, or put an elastic band round the base of your dick, see if you can keep it up that way!


    Physician, heal thyself.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    sunny Queensland, Australia!
    Posts
    599
    Originally posted by j2k4@17 September 2003 - 14:40
    Two Brits living in Aussieland, with the same political M.O., the same propensity for superficial "philosophy",
    LMAO.... if only there were just the two pom's living in oz...

    same political M.O...... hell with so many poms in oz half of them would have the same political M.O

    the same propensity for superficial "philosophy"...... aint that a pommy/male thing??? (sorry to any other male brits I may have offended)

    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Courier'>The biggest room in the world is the room for improvement.....</span>
    <span style='color:red'><u>Don't Go Here.........</u></span></span>

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Cairns, Queensland.
    Posts
    2,005
    Hi Clocko, good to see you sticking up for your wife.

    You should talk to him you know, stopping his nooky is making him cranky.


    Hi Ang, you seem to spend a lot of time defending me .... you were defending me ... weren&#39;t you?


    EDIT: BTW, I do have two "personallities" in here, the other one being Rikk.
    Only Billy Dean works tho.





  7. Lounge   -   #7
    Ella's Avatar Upside down
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    A sunny place in Oz
    Posts
    691
    Is there an Elmo in the house??????????????????
    Up Yours! Love from The Club....

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    sunny Queensland, Australia!
    Posts
    599
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean@17 September 2003 - 17:05


    Hi Ang, you seem to spend a lot of time defending me .... you were defending me ... weren&#39;t you?





    oh look...... I was too..... what got into me????


    makes a change eh BD.... normally it&#39;s me acusing you of being everyone
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Courier'>The biggest room in the world is the room for improvement.....</span>
    <span style='color:red'><u>Don't Go Here.........</u></span></span>

  9. Lounge   -   #9

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    Forum Star
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    2,384
    IP search: Billy_Dean --&#62; Oz, evilbagpuss --&#62; UK.
    Stop fighting now, guys.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •