Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: TL staff not obeying their own rulles

tiger6ex's Avatar Call me X, agent X BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24

Urgent

I have recently had a problem with TL staff for getting my account disabled.
    The reason was LAME. They sad i was trading. The only problem in their accusations was that i had only one account and only one invited (still available in my account) and i could'nt traded anything if the account and the invite were still there.

I have read the rules over and over again to see if i made something wrong and nothing was to it.
    I have stated also that i have followed thir rulles as they say: "Invites are for giving to people you know and trust.Trading Torrentleech invites will get you and any one you invite banned. If you invite a cheat you will get a warning for the first one if it ever happens again you will be banned too. Trading means posting TL invites on any forum giving away for free or asking for something in return in either case TL class's this as trading and your account will be banned. The sale of invites to this site is strictly forbidden and results in both the inviter and invitee losing their accounts. If you come across an auction from someone claiming to have permission to sell invitations to this site, it's a lie. Do not believe positive feedback ratings; if you buy an invite, we will know about it and you will lose your account."

The only violation done by me was giving away XtremeZone invites to get some rep+ here to have a chance when aplying for an invite.
    The TL invite was given by the owner free willing to me, because i appeared TRUSTING to him.

The rules where obeyd as nobody could more. I don't know where in my history of torrenting have i made something to make them believe that i am a TRADER.
    If you don't believe me read all my post and topics to see that i am not a TRADER.

Who can help me with this will have my hole gratitude.

Hope somebody has a heart and cares about my cause.
    Last edited by aiurea; 02-18-2009 at 12:44 AM. Reason: need atention
    In a world of joy all things should remain free...even invite

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    dogie's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    They don't need to obey they own rules, why u ask ? because trackers aren't democratic countries and if you don't like what they do just leave and go somewhere else.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    there are more 0-day trackers out there. just move on and stop whining.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Everyone knows they don't obey their own rules or even know them. It is gheyness and thats that.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I am friends with some staff there...I am curious as to how legit your story is...Sorry to be skeptical...

PM me your account username and I will see what I can gather...

bum
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by dogie View Post
    They don't need to obey they own rules, why u ask ? because trackers aren't democratic countries and if you don't like what they do just leave and go somewhere else.
    they dont need but they should... and yeah, it's not a democracy but as far as i know, it's not a crime to criticize something you don't agree with...
    don't get me wrong, i'm not supporting the OP and his whine but i'm always astonished to see regular bt users like you defending trackers dictatorships as if you were staff there while i'm pretty sure you would be the first to moan against a country dictatorship...
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Giant help as usual C, you're an asset to the board.

@ The Op if Bumrocks can't help you PM me your nick and I'll see if maybe I can

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    tiger6ex's Avatar Call me X, agent X BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by dogie View Post
    I think you are just trying to kiss some TL staff ass.

Everyone must obey the rules, even the staff. They should be a model for regular users.
    Why a user is geting warned for all the thinks posibile and a staff gets away with everything. We all should be equal and have a wright at a fair trial. But how it was in my case, they did'nt let me even speak. They handled me as a stray dog. This is not wright you know.

Hope everything is getting to better in this day and not to wors.
    In a world of joy all things should remain free...even invite

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Hmmm so does your current nick ring a bell there bub?

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Op Pm Bumrocks or Detale if you want to fix this? It seems odd but could be possible. No reason to bash the staff there though. They may have a good reason?
    Last edited by pone44; 02-18-2009 at 07:33 AM.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast