Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Wow, that blackcats move sure caught me off guard =D

  1. #1
    heh...I came back after no internet for 6 months to see it was gone >_> completely missed the keyword system etc...
    Now it kinda sucks...as i loved it =/ i'll probably never be able to get an account there again...

    But i was just wondering...how many others probably missed out on generating a keyword? or were just simply away and had their account parked (for the 90 days...i think) and came back to the false page/strange login system @-@;
    It sure caught me off guard though

    Well...either way, i loved blackcats when i had my membership and i hope the guys and the community are still as great as they were when i was there =D

  2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Villalltheway's Avatar Paint it Pink BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    666
    plead your case here https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...nt-page-309495 if u actually had a good reason for not going on it for ages u might get it back who knows.



  3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    European Union
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,718
    thousands like you "missed" the keywords announcement, which was only available at every single page of the tracker during months to display.
    there are currently no invites in the system, and no predictions as when they will be available, though not so far, as said by their sysop himself.
    so, really no point in chasing an invite now, it's impossible to get one.

    and yes, it's still the gamer's trackers undisputed number one.

  4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    thousands like you "missed" the keywords announcement, which was only available at every single page of the tracker during months to display.
    We dont all visit every site we are on every damn day or every week even.

    I was there and I missed it too.

    Not a big gamer but tried to keep the site alive for special things sometimes.

    You dont have to come off as a prick all the time. Just because you have rambo pics doesnt make you tough on the internet

  5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    kondrae's Avatar Trance BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    726
    ^ hes just stating the facts.

    wow. we still have people just finding out about bcg's fake page. stoi, see what you've done
    jk

    Skitt's Law: "any post correcting an error in another post will contain at least one error itself"

  6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    BlackKnight's Avatar In the wake of Gods BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    136
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteboy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    thousands like you "missed" the keywords announcement, which was only available at every single page of the tracker during months to display.
    We dont all visit every site we are on every damn day or every week even.

    I was there and I missed it too.

    Not a big gamer but tried to keep the site alive for special things sometimes.

    You dont have to come off as a prick all the time. Just because you have rambo pics doesnt make you tough on the internet
    he just told the truth, and even if you don't care about ur tracker every week, you should have kept your account still.
    Into the chaos!

  7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,579
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteboy View Post
    Just because you have rambo pics doesnt make you tough on the internet
    Actually it isn't Rambo. It appears to be Over The Top to me. And by the way, you just fucked up by talking(err...typing) to Cabalo like that.

  8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,808
    ^^ Plus a thread with over 70 pages on that. Searching the forum is helpful

  9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,623
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    And by the way, you just fucked up by talking(err...typing) to Cabalo like that.
    I can second that
    It's not because you don't agree with him because he is stating the fact that you have to start flaming his avatar/signature.

    See what you have done ... I'll have to offer him my shoulder to cry out and forget the ugly things you said about him ...
    Last edited by Disme; 02-18-2009 at 07:00 AM.
    Can you feel the LOVE

  10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    European Union
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,718
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteboy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    thousands like you "missed" the keywords announcement, which was only available at every single page of the tracker during months to display.
    We dont all visit every site we are on every damn day or every week even.

    I was there and I missed it too.

    Not a big gamer but tried to keep the site alive for special things sometimes.

    You dont have to come off as a prick all the time. Just because you have rambo pics doesnt make you tough on the internet
    FYI, the pics are from Cobra.
    so, maybe if i have hello kitty pics, you will love me?
    man, that was really your last resort, going after the avatar and sigs...

    btw, i still think you don't deserve an account at BCG if you missed the keyword. it means that you didn't visit the site for months, not a week as you say.

    but wow, i must be careful because you have some NFL guy on the avatar, and he has helmet and all kinds of protections, so you have a tougher avatar than me.
    i only have rayban sun glasses and a match to protect me. i need some gridiron...
    Last edited by Cabalo; 02-18-2009 at 07:25 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •