Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: No...I Won't Invite You to iTS

noAxx's Avatar Anti-Trader
    Since I've gotten PMed by two different users in the past 24 hours asking for iTS invites, and because I am sure there are other iTS members here with that same problem, I felt a thread was in order. So allow me to make a few things clear here:

1. iTS does not have an invite system in the way most users think of it. The process involves an application, and it is reviewed by the staff.

2. If you trade or used to, iTS is not for you.

3. If you feel tempted to PM iTS users here asking for a referral/invite, DON'T. Why? Simply put, you won't get one. iTS is a small community tracker. And in that last sentence, community was the key word. Half of the users here (including those whose native tongue is English) couldn't pass a 3rd grade spelling test, or have forgotten other elements essential to proper communication, such as punctuation. Given that, plus the fact that we don't know you, none of us want to invite you.

4. The best, and indeed the only way to get invited is by being active on various trackers and their respective forums. If you pay your dues, eventually you may find a member with referral power willing to put their ass on the line for you.

5. As hinted at above, users are very much accountable for who they invite. This is yet another reason why you must earn your invite rather than be handed it through FST private messages.

6. Chances are, if you aren't an iTS member, 90% of what you think you know about iTS is wrong. For that reason, it is worth stating that iTS is not the sort of tracker that will appeal to most people here, including those who claim to really want membership.

To summarize for those of you who couldn't be bothered to read the above: Don't PM any iTS member here asking for an invite. It won't happen.
    DO NOT PM me for invites. Your WILL be reported.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Or you could just remove smiley from your sig.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    I have a question about #2

2. If you trade or used to, iTS is not for you.
    Is it an actual rule if you used to trade you can't get in

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Oh come now man Thats the easy thing to do
    Last edited by Detale; 02-19-2009 at 12:03 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post

Well, it isn't listed on the main rules page, though I know the odd times I've seen referral mentions offered that was stipulated. I assume that even though not an explicit rule, it is implied, and might be an issue during the staff review. But I'll let the iTS admin here speak on that if he so chooses.

Oh come now man Thats the easy thing to do
    [/QUOTE]

IdolEyes is right that I could. But I hardly think I should have to remove it. I mean it strikes me as entirely out of line that random PMs begging for invites not offered are considered acceptable on any level.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    bladesharp's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by noAxx View Post
    Half of the users here (including those whose native tongue is English) couldn't pass a 3rd grade spelling test, or have forgotten other elements essential to proper communication
    really !!

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

Don't know but it seems OK to have relatives in the business. His username says that his Auntie's a trader.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    bladesharp's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5

Don't know but it seems OK to have relatives in the business. His username says that his Auntie's a trader.

- LOL, i will bring in my auntie too...

8. BitTorrent   -   #8

My auntie?

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Think the only unsolicited pm's sent out are for its? Think again. I get random pm's all the time asking for invites to various trackers.

Just ignore them and move on, or, as mentioned, remove your sig. Problem solved.

Think iTS is trader free? You are insane if you think that is true. Former and current traders are members there, no doubt about it.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman View Post

Think iTS is trader free? You are insane if you think that is true. Former and current traders are members there, no doubt about it.
    Youre right, its not.

And maybe the OP should remove his sig or don't remove it and continue to get PM's
    Go Leafs Go.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast