Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is 50 Cent Retarded?

TheDave's Avatar n00b
    i was just wondering cos i always thought he sounded a bit simple. im watching the mtv awards and eminem won an award and said he brought 50 cent up and said its cos he always wanted to know how heavy an award is then 50 sort of drifted off into his own world

2. Music   -   #2
    maybe he was just drunk or high.

3. Music   -   #3
    Poster
    that was his first ever award if u dedicate ur life to be a big musician a dream is to be praised enouogh to get a award and u imagine what it feels like to be up their and even how heavy the thing is. but the again someone with no goals in mind doesn't know a feeling like that or similiar to like that.also if u dont know he has a speech inpediment becuz he was shot in the mouth.

4. Music   -   #4
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by Pitbul@14 September 2003 - 23:10
    that was his first ever award if u dedicate ur life to be a big musician a dream is to be praised enouogh to get a award and u imagine what it feels like to be up their and even how heavy the thing is. but the again someone with no goals in mind doesn't know a feeling like that or similiar to like that.also if u dont know he has a speech inpediment becuz he was shot in the mouth.
    remember hes taken more shots to the face then jenna jameson

and i have been awarded for my musical talents..but most music awards are a joke...as chris rock said vma's..we all mtv doesn't even play that many video's...and 50 Cent won those awards for the video's not the music...so don't run all around town calling him a musician...and yeah call someone who cares if he wins a grammy...i mean norah jones last year proved they were a joke...

5. Music   -   #5
    musician
    Such a controversional word...

Edit:But is it really?

6. Music   -   #6
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Uh Norah Jones, I've heard her song about 12 times a day every day for the last 2 weeks on the radio at work. Its driving me insane

why do the radio stations always ruin all the good songs????

7. Music   -   #7
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by danb@14 September 2003 - 23:19
    Uh Norah Jones, I've heard her song about 12 times a day every day for the last 2 weeks on the radio at work. Its driving me insane

why do the radio stations always ruin all the good songs????
    there there *i feel your pain*...the radio sucks

8. Music   -   #8
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    they do!! and unfortuantely all of them are the same!!

it bugs me though cos they play the song before it gets released or whatever and then when its in the chart they play it every show - i mean come on it can't take a genius to work out people are going to get fed up with it does it??

*feels lighter with weight of chest*

9. Music   -   #9
    old school
    haven't you all stopped listening to the radio by now?
    The radio can ruin a good song by drilling it into your head, then you never wanna hear it again untill your 98 years old and wanna relive hating the old days of radio overplay

10. Music   -   #10
    Originally posted by danb@14 September 2003 - 23:24
    they do!! and unfortuantely all of them are the same!!

it bugs me though cos they play the song before it gets released or whatever and then when its in the chart they play it every show - i mean come on it can't take a genius to work out people are going to get fed up with it does it??

*feels lighter with weight of chest*
    hopes its all better now...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast