Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PTN Request

Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemanja View Post
    Hi guys , as you can see , I would like to join this tracker . I'm not a trader or cheater ! So if someone can help i'll appreciate that ! ThX

Nemanja
    You have a very very uniquely interesting signature. With that kind of dedication you will get places.

I think you should show a little more dedication for Ptn also. The Ptn recruiters might get a little jealous that you show more interest for ftn and sct and not for ptn.
    You should have put ptn in your sig list before opening this req thread.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by ben99 View Post
    well the reason I didn't invite you was because your responses, how do I say this nicely...

well they sucked, 1 or 2 word answers and truthfully I don't think you would be an asset to the site. Eh, maybe you get lucky and bumrock or mamacita disagree with me.
    I agree that 1 and 2 word answers suck...
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    MODERATION BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemanja View Post
    Hi guys , as you can see , I would like to join this tracker . I'm not a trader or cheater ! So if someone can help i'll appreciate that ! ThX

Nemanja
    You have a very very uniquely interesting signature. With that kind of dedication you will get places.

I think you should show a little more dedication for Ptn also. The Ptn recruiters might get a little jealous that you show more interest for ftn and sct and not for ptn.
    You should have put ptn in your sig list before opening this req thread.
    Just old signature , nothing else ! But ok ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12