Thread: Can I Get Rid Of Internet Explorer

Whenever I click on a link here in the forum it brings up an Internet explorer page. I for some reason or another cannot open pop-ups with my internet explorer. Only with Mozilla. I've tried fixing it, but, no use. Anyways, Anybody know if I can, in the msconfig or something, change it to open it up in Mozilla. I've tried setting Mozilla as my default, but still nothing. Thanks

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    fucking microsoft.. eh, im not sure what you can do. try reinstalling mozilla.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Are you veiwing the forum from inside of k-lite?
    If so just open it with mozilla then you should be fine, the k-lite browser is IE, so it is gonna open an IE browser.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    Originally posted by toddiscool@17 September 2003 - 14:56
    Are you veiwing the forum from inside of k-lite?
    If so just open it with mozilla then you should be fine, the k-lite browser is IE, so it is gonna open an IE browser.
    nah i think hes using it with mozilla.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    BANNED
    Originally posted by tunafishjoe@17 September 2003 - 15:48
    Whenever I click on a link here in the forum it brings up an Internet explorer page. I for some reason or another cannot open pop-ups with my internet explorer. Only with Mozilla. I&#39;ve tried fixing it, but, no use. Anyways, Anybody know if I can, in the msconfig or something, change it to open it up in Mozilla. I&#39;ve tried setting Mozilla as my default, but still nothing. Thanks
    it must me your defaul option, try saving the link as favorite with mozila