Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Scenehd vs. Hd-torrents.org

Quote Originally Posted by Cradle View Post
    Obviously HDtorrents...Theres no debate about it.

There is absolutely NO POINT in a scene only HD tracker. None whatsoever. Internal encodes trump scene releases any day of the week when it comes to HD, and any real lover of HD would choose them over scene releases. Secondly, scene releases will ALWAYS be available at your local 0day tracker, so IF (for some unknown reason) you wanted a scene HD release, you could get it at a tracker like SCT or SCC with faster pres and better speeds hands down.

Im completely at a loss why anyone is voting for ScHD...

here here

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Cradle View Post
    Obviously HDtorrents...Theres no debate about it.

There is absolutely NO POINT in a scene only HD tracker. None whatsoever. Internal encodes trump scene releases any day of the week when it comes to HD, and any real lover of HD would choose them over scene releases. Secondly, scene releases will ALWAYS be available at your local 0day tracker, so IF (for some unknown reason) you wanted a scene HD release, you could get it at a tracker like SCT or SCC with faster pres and better speeds hands down.

Im completely at a loss why anyone is voting for ScHD...
    Thats not true, scc has 184 HD movies (not counting archive) Sure p2p encodes are better. But when you have shitty internet speeds. I'd rather download a 4 gig 720p release then a 6-8 gig version. Plus on my 42" 720p plasma you can hardly tell the difference between the two.

0 day trackers get a lot of HD releases but they also have all the other files too so they miss alot.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Thats not true, scc has 184 HD movies (not counting archive) Sure p2p encodes are better. But when you have shitty internet speeds. I'd rather download a 4 gig 720p release then a 6-8 gig version. Plus on my 42" 720p plasma you can hardly tell the difference between the two.
    for sure agreed, if you have terrible speeds go small scene like septic, and if your eyes don’t see the difference that’s awesome for you..

I’ve got a 52" and I get large 1080 rips.. I love them, my net not that fast either but I’d rather wait that extra few hours.

but the discussion isn’t "what’s better - scene or P2P" its scenehd vs hd torrents.. and HD torrents owns it already.. remember hd torrents is brand new, imagine another 6-12 months online.. its beyond reality saying that scenehd is better.. maybe, MAYBE it has better speeds
    Last edited by CarpeNoctem; 03-17-2009 at 09:59 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Quote Originally Posted by CarpeNoctem View Post
    for sure agreed, if you have terrible speeds go small scene like septic, and if your eyes don’t see the difference that’s awesome for you..

I’ve got a 52" and I get large 1080 rips.. I love them, my net not that fast either but I’d rather wait that extra few hours.

but the discussion isn’t "what’s better - scene or P2P" its scenehd vs hd torrents.. and HD torrents owns it already.. remember hd torrents is brand new, imagine another 6-12 months online.. its beyond reality saying that scenehd is better.. maybe, MAYBE it has better speeds
    Ok yah for sure I agree with you there. Hdtotrrents is awesome. Easier to seed back too!!

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    STAGUY's Avatar Pizza Lover BT Rep: +3
    It's matter of choice really

Speed or Quality encodes

IMO Quality wins so HD-Torrents is the way to go

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    delacc.php on hd-torrents solves the problem

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    wondering what trackers besides hdbits have good collection of 'untouched' blu-ray(Blu-ray Disc),20-40gb each in sizes.m2ts files in the stream folder.
    Last edited by johhn; 03-18-2009 at 09:10 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by johhn View Post
    wondering what trackers besides hdbits have good collection of 'untouched' blu-ray(Blu-ray Disc),20-40gb each in sizes.m2ts files in the stream folder.
    bit hdtv has 395

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    jspilt
    What kind of speeds are we talking about from sceneHD? I routinely hit upwards of 4000 kB/s (4MB/s) down from HD-T on my seedbox. I downloaded QoS 1080p 10.2GB in about an hour and a half. I know on my home connection which maxes down at 1.5MB/s I can always max it from HD-T.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Quote Originally Posted by jspilt View Post
    What kind of speeds are we talking about from sceneHD? I routinely hit upwards of 4000 kB/s (4MB/s) down from HD-T on my seedbox. I downloaded QoS 1080p 10.2GB in about an hour and a half. I know on my home connection which maxes down at 1.5MB/s I can always max it from HD-T.
    Well then your good to go dude nothing to worry about.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast