Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Thread: [ga] sct

Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by droste View Post
    man u sound like anti-trader.... better give away some1 might need tracker man instaed delete then no1 can use it
    hope u understand there R many diffrent aspects of view not only antitrader man

Just because I follow tracker rules does not make me an "anti-trader". I have nothing personal against people that trade(I just wouldn't invite them anywhere). In fact a couple of the people I talk to here on a regular basis either have traded or are currently active traders. So my apologies if that's how I came off since I myself dislike the "anti-traders" that constantly post shit about this subject and act holier than thou.

And actually, I agree with you on this. I think it is better to give an account that you don't want/use anymore to a friend that will use it(not a stranger on a public forum) instead of letting it die.

But...it doesn't matter what you and I think about this. The rules of these trackers say not to give your account to anyone. So you can't be surprised or upset when your account becomes disabled for breaking that rule.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #62
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    man u sound like anti-trader.... better give away some1 might need tracker man instaed delete then no1 can use it
    hope u understand there R many diffrent aspects of view not only antitrader man

Just because I follow tracker rules does not make me an "anti-trader". I have nothing personal against people that trade(I just wouldn't invite them anywhere). In fact a couple of the people I talk to here on a regular basis either have traded or are currently active traders. So my apologies if that's how I came off since I myself dislike the "anti-traders" that constantly post shit about this subject and act holier than thou.

And actually, I agree with you on this. I think it is better to give an account that you don't want/use anymore to a friend that will use it(not a stranger on a public forum) instead of letting it die.

But...it doesn't matter what you and I think about this. The rules of these trackers say not to give your account to anyone. So you can't be surprised or upset when your account becomes disabled for breaking that rule.
    well put man

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Also if you are unwilling to give any evidence(pm me) that there wasn't good intent to this giveaway I'm going to penalize you for it.
    ok wat i pm u? lemme know

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Again surprising.
    Everywhere but here you mean.
    exactly but majority use differetn nick here
    Last edited by droste; 02-22-2009 at 01:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #63
    BANNED BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    The reason I want one so badly is because I hear their 0day is really and that is the kinda of torrents I am looking for.

My ratio in pretty much all of these is around 6+.
    I have a 100mb line seedbox with unmetered bandwidth which I leave running all night and day seeding files.

I also have a a pretty fast home connection (8 mb).

If you need I am willing to provide all the proof you need and will love you for ever

my speed test: http://www.speedtest.net/result/416085191.png

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #64
    Quote Originally Posted by mishunika View Post
    The reason I want one so badly is because I hear their 0day is really and that is the kinda of torrents I am looking for.

My ratio in pretty much all of these is around 6+.
    I have a 100mb line seedbox with unmetered bandwidth which I leave running all night and day seeding files.

I also have a a pretty fast home connection (8 mb).

If you need I am willing to provide all the proof you need and will love you for ever

my speed test: http://www.speedtest.net/result/416085191.png
    man read previous posts

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #65
    redMonster's Avatar Flying Without Wings BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    you could pm any of the sct users here to prove that you had an account and this all wasn't a total lie. you could pm idoleyes. i think he is on sct.
    Click here if you want to join TTC

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #66
    Quote Originally Posted by redMonster View Post
    you could pm any of the sct users here to prove that you had an account and this all wasn't a total lie. you could pm idoleyes. i think he is on sct.
    ok im waiting for further instractions from idolie

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #67
    abosamer's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30

so does he has an account or not ?
    Last edited by abosamer; 02-22-2009 at 04:49 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #68
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    this is the best thread I've seen anywhere in a long time. FST never fails to impress

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #69
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Noice for someone who appears not to perfectly understand English you seem to have a firm grasp on it's intricacies.

If you like you could pm your username on ScT or Sharing is caring for that matter.Love to chat.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #70
    BANNED BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    btw if he has the same name at all trackers, i think its very easy to check it about sct. if the name he named he has at sct will match to few well knows tracekrs then its true - he had sct acc. if not, fake ga

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast