Thread: Serial Serial Serial Numbers

have i lost my mind or is there nuthing here

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    he probably forgot to enter the serial numbers just like he did his post.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    MY post sent empty for some reason. Here it is again.
    There is a piece of software that I d/l the file seems fine but the serial numbers do not work.. did do a search and have found several... but none of them work either.... wondered if anyone knew of a decent place to maybe find a working one.. Not sure if it is ok to mention the software itself here.. Here is a clue though,,, Hey its not to diff lol........... Its
    A .... baby deer... and its not quite a wasp but it still stings and buzzes... There was a band called "ten yrs ..... ?" Hey that should be enough lol. Its version six.
    Hey cryptic or what lol
    Cheers
    Peter

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    try reading the crack and serial stick it will give you advice on the best crack search engine around

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Well I clicked the links at the top of this forum but could only find web hosting services... All the ones I found in altavista seem to be German... Just wondered if anyone knew of any up to date places..... Its A doe Bee Btw

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    BANNED
    go to astalavista

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Hey thanks everyone.. I will try again.....guess its just working ones way through them all. I must have tried ten or so already though...... But I will check the link for sure
    Cheers