Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What case do u have

BANNED BT Rep: +1
    as the topic says; what case do u have?

i have antec p182b, really quiet and good cooling, price was expensive but its worth it

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    I like my Antec 1200 Black , don't think I'll give it up if I upgrade my computer .

http://www.alinx.ca/itemdetail.asp?ItemID=11207

http://www.antec.com/usa/productDeta...n=us&id=15120#
    Last edited by peat moss; 02-22-2009 at 07:08 PM. Reason: Better view

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24

this is exactly my case, though not an actual screenshot of it, just from some other guy.
    its layout ist extremely similar to mine, even the neons (which are switched off, btw). instead the bequiet! sticker, it has a huge LANPARTY wings sticker that came with one of my former DFI boards.
    On top of it i've a watercooling radiator.
    Last edited by Cabalo; 02-22-2009 at 07:20 PM.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    I have the Silverstone TJ-07

And the Antec 900 (retired ATM)

And the Thermaltake DH-102

All three are amazing cases all have served me well for my various uses. I would recommend any of them

@Cabalo get some screens of yours man, How's the cable management in there?
    Last edited by Detale; 02-22-2009 at 07:48 PM.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    "cable management" lol more like "cable disarrangement"
    It looks like a pig's tie, i haven't had much patience lately to rearrange it, since i changed mobo (several months ago).
    when you overclock and change hardware as often as i do, you get lazy to rearrange shit...
    Last edited by Cabalo; 02-22-2009 at 07:57 PM.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post

this is exactly my case, though not an actual screenshot of it, just from some other guy.
    its layout ist extremely similar to mine, even the neons (which are switched off, btw). instead the bequiet! sticker, it has a huge LANPARTY wings sticker that came with one of my former DFI boards.
    your case looks really cool cabalo i find it hard believe it can be quiet unless one has watercooling

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by droste View Post

your case looks really cool cabalo i find it hard believe it can be quiet unless one has watercooling
    it's pretty quiet mostly due to the watercooling. except when i play and the HD4870 fans start running to the max. those can be quite noisy.
    and to imagine that i intend to do crossfire soon with 2x HD4870. i will have to wear ear tampons

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    "cable management" lol more like "cable disarrangement"
    It looks like a pig's tie, i haven't had much patience lately to rearrange it, since i changed mobo (several months ago).
    when you overclock and change hardware as often as i do, you get lazy to rearrange shit...
    Well if there is anyone who changes HW more than I do I'd love to see it . And there's no reason to be lazy man just when you re-do the rig take an extra 5 min and fix those cables up. Again I'd like to see you're WC loop so stop being a lazy ass and take some pics

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    I got the Antec Nine Hundred
    http://www.alinx.ca/itemdetail.asp?ItemID=10748

I love it but there are three niggles for me...
    Cable management isn't easy when there's nowhere to hide the cables; I'd like to have hidden them behind the drive bays but there's just no access there.
    My cooler is so damned big I can't put another 120mm fan on the side panel.
    The installed fans all connect through molex with a 3 position speed switch. Couldn't they have done it properly with fan header connectors; they'd be more controllable, too.
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Agreed about the fans, but what cooler do you have that prevented you from installing a side fan? I had the Enzotech extreme X and I still had a side fan with that monster.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast