Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Star Wars Episode 7

Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    George lucas said that number 3 is going to be his last Movie he's gonna make..
    i hope he passes his movies to someone else

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Star Wars Episode 7, will there b 1?
    no.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by Monkeee@18 September 2003 - 01:34
    George lucas said that number 3 is going to be his last Movie he's gonna make..
    i hope he passes his movies to someone else
    is he passing the reins onto someone else then? I also heard rumour that he had plans to make another Indiana Jones, is this true?

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    he said he's not selling the rigts to star wars to anyone else at all. this means no more new books comics or movies. he's of course gonna keep the merchandising though

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    There will always be the books. He has books that happen in between every movie he's made.
    Prequel to Ep I there's Cloak Of Deception, Darth Maul, and Prelude To Rebellion
    Between Ep I and II there's Rogue Planet
    Between Ep II and III there's Shatterpoint, Clone Wars comics
    Between Ep IV and V there's Vader's Quest, Splinter Of The Mind's Eye
    Between Ep V and VI there's Shadow's Of The Empire
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    after star wars episode 3 has be released do u think they will b able 2 make star wars episode 7
    Oh man, I really hope not, because Star Wars I and II were just plain (sh)it. I had such high hopes for these movies, but the first one was really bad and the second was even worse. I'm not sure if I want to see how the third one turns out to be. They should have just left it with the three original movies which are far better, even though they have been made decades ago.

Greetz, D!mensio_x.

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    dude, actually, it won't be that hard. 1st, there's Luke's Jedi Academy, and then I watched a George Lucas interview and he said that if the audience wants another movie of Han Solo (Harrison Ford) at like 50-60 years old, he said he would be happy to do it. He has a pretty good story already conjectured up. Luke's Jedi Academy, renegade troops all over the galaxy that remained after the empire collapsed, and so on. i wouldn't mind watching another star wars movie

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Actually there were plans to make 7, 8 and 9, by Lucas himself.

But I believe, Lucas' current position is that they will never be made, since he's given up on them or something.

It might be because he screwed up 1 and 2 so badly, he made it's like he made them for kids. Maybe he's realized he's lost his touch.

Edit: reviewed the thread and saw that someone said something similar, sorry!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12