Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who The Western King?

In my time i have seen a lot of westerns being the fact they are watched a lot in my house. My favourites are john wayne and of course clint eastwood. my favourites are
    true grit(john wayne)
    a fistful of dollars and a few dollars more(clint)
    The good the bad and the ugly is my all time favourite because it is more than a western. Lee van cleef, eli wallach and clint eastwood are brilliant in that one.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    zinc1's Avatar Poster
    Well two of my favourites are already mentioned The Duke & clint Eastwood.

Still James stewart Was Also one of the greats.The other westerns I also liked were
    The Young Guns and Once upon A Time In The West with Henry Fonda & Charles Bronson,it was a classic.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    hooked's Avatar booster
    once upon time in the west - charles bronson

edit / damn beat me to it
    love yourself

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    lee van clief (the good, bad and ugle)

[SIZE=7]Blondie u son of a ha ha ha bwa bwa bwa

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    yes charles bronson was in a few, but i remember him mostly for the 4 deathwish films and mr majestyk to name a few. Clint as dirty harry was great too. the first is a classic.
    do you feel lucky punk, i know what you thinking, did he shoot five or did he shoot six. Quite frankly in all this excitement i forgot
    man what a classic dirty harry is. But it been a while since i saw once upon a time in the west.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Alucard1475's Avatar Poster
    Clint Eastwood was the greatest B)

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    i like the good the bad and the ugly best, but he sure is the man. I think john wayne was too much for the old war films than the westerns. But he did star in a few with lee van cleef, clint that is.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Poster
    i really dont like western movies, i have only seen about 5 of them my whole life

proud to be american

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Well my favorite is playing at the theater right now Open Range. I thought that it was an excellent film and it was film like the old westerns used to be.

Another couple of classics that I didn't see mentioned are Wyatt Erp and Tombstone. This is a great genre IMO and it was a long time since a great one has been made, until Open Range that is.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    L0rD_S0tH's Avatar Poster
    Not real big on westerns but My fav would have to be Clint Eastwood. I really liked the movie the unforgiven.

Oh yeah, tombstone was really good too. Haven't seen open range, yet but I plan on it soon.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast