Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Ever?

being a major jason fan i have got all the friday the 13th films on video and almost on dvd now. but i also have on video the actual spin off series they did. I was just wondering if anyone here watched it. some of the episodes were really good

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    ive seen em, when i first saw the thing on tv guide channel i thought it was gonna be some killer guy,, but guess not....they not really scary, just some old guy runnin around solving shit.....seems like a 2nd matlock..

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    zinc1's Avatar Poster
    Was Friday the 13th series about an antique shop with weird artifects that had been cursed or something.And owners of the shop had to retrieve them from all over the World and keep them safely locked Up so people don't get killed?

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    yes it was. main characters are.
    jack marshak(the old guy)
    ryan dallione(the nephew)
    Micki foster(the neice)
    it about an antiques shop and cursed objects. some good episodes in it. One of my favourites is the one with a scarecrow who kills whoever in a photo that pinned to him. Did 28 episodes i believe

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    Or the one where this guy had to kill someone at midnight and then the whole world would stop for an hour while he did whatever he wanted to.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Poster
    Can't remember that great episode where some guy got shredded in a wood shredder. Its hard to find good stuff like that on tv anymore . j/k. I mostly watched the show because I liked that red-haired babe.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    ApacNTS's Avatar Helljumper
    yeah i watched the old series, i think thats the one your talking about, i havent seen it in so long, although i remember i enjoyed them, maybe they'll be released on dvd soon.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    well i have got 27 episodes of the series on video. I guess many did watch it for micky foster, the redhead.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    to reminisce i have been watching my episodes to recap. One episode with the headless biker is a good one as well

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Originally posted by TheFilePirater@17 September 2003 - 15:38
    ive seen em, when i first saw the thing on tv guide channel i thought it was gonna be some killer guy,, but guess not....they not really scary, just some old guy runnin around solving shit.....seems like a 2nd matlock..
    i thought it was an alright series, but it was definitely a poor idea to call it "friday the 13th" as it had no connection at all to the films.

in contrast, there was also a tv series directly spun off from "a nightmare on elm street" and a tv pilot spun off from alfred hitchcock's "psycho." they both sucked. not surprising, tho, since horror sequels usually are shit... so television spin-offs aren't excused from that rule.

http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/ShowM...et/showid-5689/

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0092622/

the "bates motel" pilot was just mindboggling in its lameness. bud cort in the lead role?!?! he was good in harold & maude, but casting him in this was ridiculous. well, actually his character was ridiculous. it was "psycho" without norman bates. "psycho" without a psycho. sorta like a "terminator" show without any terminators. pointless. "friday the 13th: the series" was frickin' brilliant in comparison.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast