Thread: A Bitme request

marted's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Hi, i tried sometimes for a bitme invite but never got it, now i am going to make a great effort for it. I am a sophomore in computer enginneering school and i am looking for this great site to help in my studies. I dont wanna fool anyone, in the beginning of my torrent's life I tried to trade but as soon as i realized how egocentric and egoist that thought is, I made my efforts to change my situation and got in a gaveway rush with all my waffles invitations as my demonoid, that was all I got at the moment. Now I am proud user of waffles and TL and asking u for a giveway just as I did. Thanks for anyone who's reading this.
    “When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.”Alexander Graham Bell

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    dpds's Avatar one step ahead BT Rep: +5
    you tried trading for it thus killing all your chances to get it here for free.
    Dinkin flicka!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    marted's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    I know that I said that on the post, that's a lot of time ago when i began in torrenting.
    “When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.”Alexander Graham Bell