Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bit Rates

what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    ok hope someone can help me with this one

I wnat to try to fit a 100 minute movie on 1 disk and I know its oviously possible becaseu torrent had bin image files bit rated in

how can I do this using TMPGEnc?? how am I able to change the bit rate so that it will be able to resize the MPEG to fit a 100 min movie on 1 disk everytime I try I seem to have out of syn problem whist playing it thought a DVD player but plays fine on the computer

thanks anyone that can help

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    http://kvcd.org/portal/

That sire is unfortunatley very messy, but you if you manually search for KVCD templates you will find them. just load them into tmpgenc. I am just learning with it, burning my first right now actually so I cannot be of much help but is how most of the ones on suprnova are done. It is nothing like however GRE1 does them, but it gets it done.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Thanxs for the acknowledegement todd. But it's simple just use the link he gave u to learn.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Well the KVCD's that i get from suprnova are nothing compared to the GRE encodes.

BTW did you take your tracker down?

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Yeah, I had announce it on filesoup I will start it back up later after I get more acknowledgement.

EDIT: P.S.: Can u guess which one u will see tommorrow on suprnova.org

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    POTC?
    T3?
    I cannot wait to find out. I will be number 1 in line.

EDIT: IF it is potc please let me know as I am in the middle of downloading the full 3 svcd's.
    EDIT 2: Well i just tried my first was a failure, not widescreen and no sound, forgot to change it from ES (video only) but I am trying again so I shall see. Looking better this time.
    Edit 3: Hey Gre maybee instead of using suprnova or your own, you could start using the private tracker? that would be great as it would keep your stuff seeded, yours are too good to die.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Yes, U guessed it, it will be POTC but I'm kind of pissed because someone already released one that's why I need to get these movies first so I can be the first one and I will rule the wooooooorld, Just playing but I hate when I am going to release one and someone does it before me. But I guess It will just be a battle of quality.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    ok thanks for the link will try to work it out

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Originally posted by Gre1@18 September 2003 - 00:11
    Yes, U guessed it, it will be POTC but I'm kind of pissed because someone already released one that's why I need to get these movies first so I can be the first one and I will rule the wooooooorld, Just playing but I hate when I am going to release one and someone does it before me. But I guess It will just be a battle of quality.
    Damn I am 75% of the 3CD's and still oing at 300+kb/s so I guess i will just use that one.

What do you say to using the private tracker?

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    What do u mean about using the private tracker if u mean releasing the movies on there u can't sign up on their any more so I can't.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast