Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: it finally happened...the break up

Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by pentomato View Post
    A few days after sex, you have to say that you are not ready for a relationship, that is you not her the one with the problem, lol
    I once broke up by saying I was moving to florida and I convinced her that it was better to break up before we got too serious with eachother. This was after i fuked her about 5 or 6 times lol
    She used to ask me in school every week like "when are you leaving, when are you leaving?" and I used to be like "Idk this month i think. My family is going through some shit right now"
    Lol after a few months she found out I was lying to her this whole time and she hasen't talked to me since then

2. Lounge   -   #22
    hoodeh's Avatar Magic Doctor
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    A few days after sex, you have to say that you are not ready for a relationship, that is you not her the one with the problem, lol
    I once broke up by saying I was moving to florida and I convinced her that it was better to break up before we got too serious with eachother. This was after i fuked her about 5 or 6 times lol
    She used to ask me in school every week like "when are you leaving, when are you leaving?" and I used to be like "Idk this month i think. My family is going through some shit right now"
    Lol after a few months she found out I was lying to her this whole time and she hasen't talked to me since then
    Wow that's awesome, you want an award or something?

rofl "Hey guys I fucked this bitch like 5 times and then I dumped her, aint I the shiit??"
    Keep that for your pals man nobody here wants to hear that shit
    Last edited by hoodeh; 02-27-2009 at 11:57 PM.

"It's not where you take things from -It's where you take them to"
    Jean-Luc Godard

3. Lounge   -   #23
    pentomato's Avatar Above the sun
    Quote Originally Posted by hoodeh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Wow that's awesome, you want an award or something?

rofl "Hey guys I fucked this bitch like 5 times and then I dumped her, aint I the shiit??"
    Keep that for your pals man nobody here wants to hear that shit
    At least I'll have sex and a few days later bye bye, so I don't want to hear oh my god I was thinking and she broke up with me, you have to be convincing, not telling her we do it today but I don't want you after that, learn man.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    ^Yea exactly, you have to do it with fashion or else it could backfire and then you'll end up beating yourself up like Hoodeh.(I'm guessing Hoodeh is suffering from a recent discharge)

5. Lounge   -   #25
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Boy am I ever old fashioned , I think I only ever broke a girls heart once "when young " by breaking up . I took her out for dinner and made sure she had a good time then told her it was not going to work out .

She kicked me in the nuts , poured my drink over my head and threw my truck keys down the hill . I asked if a good bye BJ was out of the question . I sure miss that lil redhead .

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    the one from the avatar ?

7. Lounge   -   #27
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Quote Originally Posted by Naix View Post
    the one from the avatar ?
    That's his wife.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    pentomato's Avatar Above the sun
    And as someone said here, do it over the phone, it is easier and you don't have to see nobody crying or kicking your ass.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    And as someone said here, do it over the phone, it is easier and you don't have to see nobody crying or kicking your ass.
    The only sex you've ever had has been over the phone, you fucking spunk-bucket you.

Your divorce was finalised when they cut your phone off, saddo.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    The only sex you've ever had has been over the phone, you fucking spunk-bucket you.

Your divorce was finalised when they cut your phone off, saddo.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast