View Poll Results: Do you think FST should get rid of the Trading section?

Voters
318. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes please get rid of it.

208 65.41%
  • No it should stay where it is.

110 34.59%
Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think FST should get rid of the Trading section?

Super n00b
    ok lets trade BCG invites to some anti piracy organisation as stoi don't mind
    we give invite to anti piracy organisation and they give us nice money thats an good offer and stoi don't mind that we traded his site invites to anti piracy organisation ^^
    lol

2. BitTorrent   -   #122
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    they probably dont need one, they are more than likely already in, same with 99% of trackers out there.

3. BitTorrent   -   #123
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

4. BitTorrent   -   #124
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    tbh i am probably one of the most lenient on this, of all trackers.

if you do it and we catch you, you get banned, but if i see you do it, i am not going to go chasing you all over the net to find out who you are.

so there is a chance you can get away with it, a lot of other trackers are a hell of a lot more strict than i am, they will hunt you down till the ends of the earth to find you.

but again, i dont want this to go offtrack to BCG again, which always seems to happen, this is about FST and their trade section.

5. BitTorrent   -   #125
    Quote Originally Posted by (I) View Post
    lol, I just overwhelmed a little rofl
    Honestly I think most bt staff won't bother visiting fst regularly w/o those ga, trade forums
    Hmm I'm against any kind of trading, invites or accounts, IMO if you want to get into a site then proof that you are a good user and that's when you get offered an invite, not trading it with someone you don't know anything about.
    OK let's look at it this way, you're a member of a good site, where they gave you some invites for being a good member, you want to get in a site where someone has some invites for, you don't know the guy but still you're going to risk your account just because you want in that other site, if you where/is a good member of a site then eventually you'll get an invite without having to trade for it.
    The thing you should be thinking about with trading etc it puts a load of work on the staff and by doing so it puts other members accounts at risk, time spend looking for traders etc is time lost trying to improve the site, security wise etc.
    so before you go saying there is nothing wrong with trading, think again,

6. BitTorrent   -   #126
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    To be clear this is not something I can just do. in fact it takes a whole lot more access than I have. I just wanted to see where the members stood on it. If it was something a large majority wanted I could bring it up and see.

7. BitTorrent   -   #127
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    To be clear this is not something I can just do. in fact it takes a whole lot more access than I have. I just wanted to see where the members stood on it. If it was something a large majority wanted I could bring it up and see.
    anyone who expected something else doesn't know fst

8. BitTorrent   -   #128
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    I just wanted to see where the members stood on it.
    Really detale?? you sure it wasn't to get some kind of activity going on in fst lol?

9. BitTorrent   -   #129
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    No that was just a perk

10. BitTorrent   -   #130
    DarkLured's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I think it might be good to get rid of the trading section. Even though I have traded occasionally, trading invites is not *that* important to me - and if there were no FST trading section I wouldn't even bother to try to trade.

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast