View Poll Results: Do you think FST should get rid of the Trading section?

Voters
318. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes please get rid of it.

208 65.41%
  • No it should stay where it is.

110 34.59%
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think FST should get rid of the Trading section?

Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Read the first post again guys. before someone says something dumb and gets Disabled for a week.

Shalafi I didn't show them because it's a private Poll so no one has to be affraid of what othes think and can answer honestly.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    lostdemon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I've honestly never seen the point in trading so I say get rid of the trading section. IMO this would be a better place without it. But again thats just my opinion

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Shalafi's Avatar The Trader BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    Read the first post again guys. before someone says something dumb and gets Disabled for a week.

Shalafi I didn't show them because it's a private Poll so no one has to be affraid of what othes think and can answer honestly.
    I mean ,to offer a solution

If who voted yes,they shouldnt see the trade section.So that means they got rid of trading section.

And if who voted no;they shouldnt see the giveaway and request section.

That should be a good solution.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Hostile Poster BT Rep: +1
    I voted to get rid of it, but only because there wasn't an "I honestly don't give a crap" option in the poll, and I lean toward removing it only slightly. To be honest it affects me none, and it likely never will.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    hoodeh's Avatar Magic Doctor
    I think the trading section is a good thing.
    That plus the BT rep, lets us know who trades and who doesnt, and therefore gives us info on users.
    If FST didnt have a trading section, it would still have all the traders asking for invites at the giveaway and request section, and they would get more invites since people wouldnt be able to check whether they are traders or not.
    The trading section must stay, as it let's us know who the traders are.

H.

"It's not where you take things from -It's where you take them to"
    Jean-Luc Godard

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    No it wouldnt, that is just hiding more things on here. I hate trading, but i want to see it so i can decide for myself to ban/or not to ban someone that is trading.

I say get rid, its pointless.

FST dont even allow links to torrents, they allow NZB but not links to actual torrents, because of the legal ramifications, but you allow trading, which is a security risk to trackers, just seems 2 faced to me.

I still dont think it will ever happen, the WTAW and trading sections are there to get members in, ever since the demise of the K-Lite program you have no other way to grab them by the balls and get them to stay here, and i would personally members got more involved in their tracker forums/irc and asked questions etc than came here.

So without it the site would be dead within a year, but it would be good to see the back of it (trading sections I mean, but it will never happen, and if just hide them, then you will have a lot more mistrust than you do already)

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Yes

U2VjdGlvbjQ3

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Cobass's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    kill it!

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    No, there are people, who like to trade. They are nowhere worse than the loud hypocrites, the so -called "Anti - Traders". This is a friendly, cozy place - enough space for everybody until rules kept.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Super n00b
    it would be nice to get rid of trade zone here

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast