Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: seedhost.net - is anyone else getting annoyed with them?

ive had nothing but grief from these people.

im beginning to doubt whether they know what theyre doing.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    seedhost-net
    Dear mrkris,
    what is the problem with your service ? you should contact our support team that will gladly fix any of your issues.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster
    The problem with your support team is that they dont answer people.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Pretty funny topic, this... I do see seedhost on these forums regularly and have had decent reply-times as well on mail (pre-sales, that is).

I do hope that any issues between the company and current customers can be resolved in a decent manner

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    seedhost-net
    There is no open support tickets at all, if you still have issue to be fixed i am sure our support will gladly answer all of your questions please just sumbit a support ticket.

Best Regards,
    SEEDHOST TEAM.
    Quote Originally Posted by andra View Post

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster
    You did send me a mail and asked me questions and i did answer and then nothing happens. So i did not open a support ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by seedhost-net View Post
    There is no open support tickets at all, if you still have issue to be fixed i am sure our support will gladly answer all of your questions please just sumbit a support ticket.

Best Regards,
    SEEDHOST TEAM.
    Quote Originally Posted by andra View Post

edit. Problem solved now i think it was just a miss understanding from my and seedhost side.
    Last edited by andra; 02-25-2009 at 07:54 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    I agree that their support isn't the greatest.

Speeds with them are alright though, well up until a few days ago at least. I've only been getting 300 KB/s max upload speed lately.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Umm, I hope I'm not in the wrong for dragging up this old thread, but it was the only thread related to seedhost.net and I was hesitant about creating a new one since this already existed.

I signed up with them earlier today, opened a ticket querying how long set up would be, and still have not received a response.

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with them and so on?

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Dunno yasiri but depending on where you are based and they are based, you could safely say it is/was a Sunday and replies/setups might be non-existent.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    seedhost-net
    Quote Originally Posted by yasiri View Post
    Umm, I hope I'm not in the wrong for dragging up this old thread, but it was the only thread related to seedhost.net and I was hesitant about creating a new one since this already existed.

I signed up with them earlier today, opened a ticket querying how long set up would be, and still have not received a response.

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with them and so on?
    response sent, on weekends the response time is little higher, by the way the setup time is 12h-72h.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast