Thread: Is It Real?

Poster
    Hi all I was just on suprnova and there are like three T3's listed on there are they real? I haven't had a fake from there yet but I haven't used it that much.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster
    Yeah ther R Real I download a lot from suprnova and let me tell you that almost everithing is real ! and works

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    Thx man got it going now. I heard it was kinda disappointing but I'm not worried.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    yeah silvercrow is right, everything i got from suprnova is real. I got pirates of the carribean there the other day.. good luck downloading..

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    BANNED
    Originally posted by gbfan@18 September 2003 - 07:18
    Thx man got it going now. I heard it was kinda disappointing but I'm not worried.
    I watched t3 last week.I woulnt say disapointing as in shit..just lack of...It seemed to start then finish,no real good or big action scenes..it was more like an hr long episode of some tv-series.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    watched t3 last week.I woulnt say disapointing as in shit..just lack of...It seemed to start then finish,no real good or big action scenes..it was more like an hr long episode of some tv-series.
    Hello Cosmok,and right T3 is a big tv episode.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    zinc1's Avatar Poster
    T3 was areally dissapointing film for some of us,I think Arnie is past his sell by date.What they should have done is bring anew face for the terminater roll,and have someone else as conner.
    I don't think even that could have improved much for the crappy movie.