Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Just Some Music News

Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by Jibbler@22 September 2003 - 22:50
    Give me a link, the pic isn't showing up.

Edit: pic still not showing up..
    heres a site with thousands of pics of hers...

Holly Valance

2. Music   -   #32
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Very cute, I'd do her. :-)
    Proud member of MDS

3. Music   -   #33
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by Jibbler@22 September 2003 - 22:55
    Very cute, I'd do her. :-)
    even though i would still do her

my love is and always will be for Delta only

Love ya sweetie

4. Music   -   #34
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    yeah but you'd have to stop when she started singing.

5. Music   -   #35
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Originally posted by Spider_dude@22 September 2003 - 17:26
    yeah but you'd have to stop when she started singing.

6. Music   -   #36
    Some Updates

Daniel Bedingfield Turning To Hip Hop

British music star DANIEL BEDINGFIELD shocked a hostile hip-hop crowd with his stunning human beatbox skills. The singer turned up at the DMC World Mixing Finals in London, and took to the stage to show off his urban skills. However, the pop star was not given a warm welcome by the crowd - but soon won them over with his skills. An audience member says, "When he got up there was some booing and jeering. He's not exactly a star in the hip-hop world. But he won the tough crowd over. To be fair, he was wicked."
    Andre 3000 Not Liking Today's Hip Hop

OUTKAST star ANDRE 3000 has hit out at today's hip-hop - branding it "stagnant". The rapper, who prides himself on taking a more unconventional approach to the musical genre, believes rap is on the cusp of a much-needed change of direction. He says, "I think it's going through a transitional stage, just any style of music. Blues went through its period where it had turn everything up to 10 and make it rock 'n' roll. "I think we're most definitely going through that stage where we're kinda stagnant and need to look to do new things. I don't know what it's gonna be, but I hope we're a part of it."
    Posh's New Look and Record

Hip hop producer DAMON DASH is confident that if he can make a success out of new signing VICTORIA BECKHAM, it will prove he can make anyone hot. The music mogul is in charge of rescuing Victoria’s floundering singing career by giving her a new image as an urban artist but promises that she won't be rapping on the new material. But his comments are likely to leave a bittersweet taste for the singer, who was dropped by her record company after her first solo album flopped in her native UK. Dash says, "She's not going to be rapping - all we're going to do with Victoria is give her a hip hop influence. If we can make Victoria hot, we can make anybody hot. I've never done anything corny."
    Hopefully i can find something non hip-hop in the future...

7. Music   -   #37
    wormless's Avatar Beauty
    [quote]Originally posted by Celerystalksme@24 September 2003 - 06:12
    Some Updates

Daniel Bedingfield Turning To Hip Hop

British music star DANIEL BEDINGFIELD shocked a hostile hip-hop crowd with his stunning human beatbox skills. The singer turned up at the DMC World Mixing Finals in London, and took to the stage to show off his urban skills. However, the pop star was not given a warm welcome by the crowd - but soon won them over with his skills. An audience member says, "When he got up there was some booing and jeering. He's not exactly a star in the hip-hop world. But he won the tough crowd over. To be fair, he was wicked."
    lmfao@hip-hop daniel

8. Music   -   #38
    Some more updates

Linkin Park In Malaysia

Hell-raising rockers Linkin Park will be on best behaviour when they perform on tour in Malaysia next month - they've been banned from screaming, jumping or wearing shorts on stage. The Malaysian Ministry of Culture and Arts reluctantly allowed the Points Of Authority stars to perform at Kuala Lumpur's 50,000 capacity Stadium Merdeka on 15 October - provided they sign a code of conduct promising to tone down their wild onstage antics.

The code prohibits any sexually provocative gestures or speech, as well as clothing or accessories that can be considered "obscene, linked to drugs or related to negative elements".The Ministry's statement reads, "The government believes the performance will provide an alternative type of entertainment in Malaysia. "Male artists must cover their bodies from the chest to knee level. The artist must not display rough, raunchy actions that conflict with pure values, such as leaping around, screaming or throwing something from the stage to the audience."
    The Who Reunion

Legendary rock outfit The Who will be going back into the studio next March and will take the new material on tour in both America and their native UK. Band members Roger Daltrey and Pete Townshend plan to record their first studio album in 21 years and hope to release the new long player in the summer. Townshend cited the death of band mate Keith Moon as the reason that the pair had waited so long before reuniting. He writes on his website, "What made me stop making Who albums is very much the same thing that happened to Led Zeppelin. Somebody in the band died. And unlike them, I was very slow to get the message."

9. Music   -   #39
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme@25 September 2003 - 00:13
    The Who Reunion

Legendary rock outfit The Who will be going back into the studio next March and will take the new material on tour in both America and their native UK. Band members Roger Daltrey and Pete Townshend plan to record their first studio album in 21 years and hope to release the new long player in the summer. Townshend cited the death of band mate Keith Moon as the reason that the pair had waited so long before reuniting. He writes on his website, "What made me stop making Who albums is very much the same thing that happened to Led Zeppelin. Somebody in the band died. And unlike them, I was very slow to get the message."
    YESS&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;.. FINALLY, some WHO&#33;.. omg i cannot fucking wait.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

10. Music   -   #40
    Some more news updates...

Russel Crowe Urupts

FOX FM brekky host Tracy Bartram copped more than she bargained for when interviewing Rusty Crowe yesterday.

Their on-air stoush left listeners stunned and producers reaching for the panic button.

On the phone from Hobart, where he was touring with his band, 30 Odd Foot of Grunts, Crowe explained how he met Pretenders singer Chrissie Hynde to record a duet when a distracted Bartram asked whether they had met.

"Did you just not listen to everything I just said?" Crowe said.

A clearly flustered Bartram apologised and said someone was passing her a note at the time, but Crowe wasn&#39;t impressed.

"Sorry for interrupting your life and coming on your radio station," he said.

"We&#39;re playing at the Mercury Lounge on Friday night. I know you know that, I&#39;m telling your audience."

Trying to regroup, Bartram said:

"Well, you don&#39;t have to meet people these days, Russell, because you&#39;re in the stratosphere, aren&#39;t you?"

Crowe paused before letting fly:

"What the f*&#036;% are you talking about lady?"

The interview was wrapped up quickly and listeners were left wondering what on earth had just happened.

Fox FM program manager Brian Ford insisted it was all in good fun and that Crowe had a chuckle at the end of the interview.

But The Eye caught up with a still-rattled Bartram at yesterday&#39;s Essendon Women&#39;s Network Grand Final lunch, where she was part of a celebrity debate.

"It was awful. It was a really awful moment," Bartram said.

She admitted she was distracted, but thought Crowe&#39;s attack was over the top.

"I felt really stupid. It really upset me, but I had to keep going," she said.

"But I don&#39;t think it was appropriate for him to swear on air.

"It was such a shock actually. I was completely gobsmacked. I couldn&#39;t believe that he would be so aggressive.

"Look, his reputation&#39;s not great. And I always assume everyone&#39;s going to be warm and friendly."

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast