Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Req - GFT

Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    -removed-

(a joke is not a joke ...when no one laughs..)

consider it as a joke ...
    Last edited by daemOn; 02-26-2009 at 08:07 PM. Reason: sorry for offtopic

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    mamacita's Avatar Tarding is bad!! BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Oye, no dejes que las idiotas como ese albo te quitan la esperanza. Quizas hablamos por mensaje privado?
    Kindness goes a long way!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    mamacita if you were man enough you'd say that in English. You really are two-faced.
    I always had a feeling you were the d-sucker type since that discussion we had in the uk-t review thread. I discovered you since then but I changed my mind about you when we had the irc convo because you looked like calm understanding guy. I just found out that was an act.

Notice the OP has only 25 posts in 5 months and he keeps finding excuse after excuse to why he isn't active, but since he's latin you seem to overlook that fact and straight up call me an idiot.

Ik ere fytyrdele. shko qiu n'byth...(and you can google translate that)
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 02-26-2009 at 08:57 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    "mamacita if you were man enough you'd say that in English."

I was thinking the same thing albo...

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    MODERATION BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by mamacita View Post
    Oye, no dejes que las idiotas como ese albo te quitan la esperanza. Quizas hablamos por mensaje privado?
    translation: Don't let idiots like albo kill your hope. Do you want to talk in pm?

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    daemOn i read your first msg (-1) ... very funny.
    mamacita thanks (igual no hacia falta la agresion).
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Notice the OP has only 25 posts in 5 months and he keeps finding excuse after excuse to why he isn't active, but since he's latin you seem to overlook that fact and straight up call me an idiot.

Ik ere fytyrdele. shko qiu n'byth...(and you can google translate that)
    Albo... Albo... what can i say... you are an old user but acts like a child, i'm breaking any activity rule? Link please.
    Stop spam my thread, we all know your opinion, buchon... (and you can google translate that)

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    M4XT0R you might be new here and don't have an idea of the kind of filth that goes on in here. A lot of members create dupe accounts and pull all sorts of stunts to get what they want.
    You didn't post any proofs or offered to pm userlinks or anything of that sort. With two gft requests in one day and both of them have the amount number of posts, with no explanation why they want gft, It's a little suspect. You can't blame one for shouting some kind of wanring.
    Usually new members here stick around for a while, get a feel of how a community works, get to know a few people, they jump to requests. And when they do so they formulate a decent request with ratio proofs and a couple of reasons to why they want the tracker.
    You seem like a smart user. You should have coaporated a little bit earlier and save all the spam posts telling you to make your req more detailed.
    I guess since you have trouble with english, you get a pass this time.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    M4XT0R you could at least make a decent request mate, give us a few more reasons you want to get in there. A few screenshots will always help, but the more REASONS (razon) the more chances you have. As you can see its quite hard to get in at the moment.

your level of English is good, don't worry about that

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    mamacita's Avatar Tarding is bad!! BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Whatever Albo. I've never ever hidden my feelings towards what you do here at FST. So if you want to talk about two-faced, lol, bring it on.

I don't know if what you do here is for pure amusement, some sort of "god complex" or you just really feel the need to put others down because of a lack of self-esteem. We'll never know.

I'm sorry you feel hurt that I called you an idiot. Maybe if you acted with a sense of maturity like you try to show on our other mutual forum, I'd have no cause. But I'm here to tell you to your face, I'm absolutely sick and tired of your bullshit here at fst. If its all a farce, then so be it. But that's what people here have to go by, and that is what you will be judged on.

There is no love lost between us. If you come to me talking in a mature way, then I will respond, as per our irc chat. If I see you being an ass for no reason, I'll return the favor.

For some reason people think it is their god-given right to diss and smear shit all over the faces of the "noobs" here at fst. You all were once noobs too, you know. If you don't like the request, or think that person is a bad candidate, then either say so in a polite, informative manner or shut the hell up. Its getting ridiculous. I say this out of respect for what fst once was and what it did for me.
    Kindness goes a long way!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    mamacita i agree with you.

The reason i want to get in there is in the first page and im talking about the ratio free policy (like all we are, pretimes??? a few minutes doesn't make the difference and the rest is blablabla, it's only a tracker not a Fight Club)
    GFT is ratio free so i think that the ratio proof doesn't worth, but my profile links was always available if someone wanted me to invite, screens??? even Paris Hilton can use the paint.

This thread is dead, thanks Albo you did it.

PLEASE CLOSE.
    Last edited by M4XT0R; 02-26-2009 at 11:37 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12