Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Req - GFT

Hi everyone, I have a little request .

First, sorry my english (my native language is spanish), for me is a bit difficult write in english much easier read (Google translator help me), for that reason im not very active here.

I want to join GFT because i read alot about it and i think is a great tracker.
    I have slow upload speeds (only 256kbits almost 25kB) and is very very hard keep a good ratio (slow speed vs high speed or seedboxes = "Fatality... Finish him!!!"). For that reason sometimes i download only freeleechs and not what I really like because if I do my ratio would go to the floor.
    I can seed many days, that is no problem for me, my problem is the upload speed.

If anyone can invite me to GFT i will be very grateful and i promise be a good member and respect the rules. Thanks in advance.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...req-gft-338886

Becareful. A lot of these guys have dupe if not triple accounts and they REQ the same tracker in each account to see if one of them gets lucky.

All I have to say is remember that Egyptian guy with 40+ dupe accounts. Take that into consideration before filling such requests from someone with less than 50 posts.
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 02-26-2009 at 03:40 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...req-gft-338886

Becareful. A lot of these guys have dupe if not triple accounts and they REQ the same tracker in each account to see if one of them gets lucky.

All I have to say is remember that Egyptian guy with 40+ dupe accounts. Take that into consideration before filling such requests from someone with less than 50 posts.
    Many people want to join GFT, then it is strange that there is more than a req... NO.

Honestly before i create this thread i read that other GFT req, when i see the comments i think maybe is not so imposible get an invite. Then i post this with all my reason why i want to become a member.
    Maintain only one account in a tracker is very difficult to me, so why i will have more than one?

Thanks for the up, greetings.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    It is impossible with only 25 posts in 5 months

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Dude... please read, i speak spanish, im writing this with Google Translator.
    Te quisiera ver a vos tratando de ser miembro activo de un foro en espaņol, teniendo conocimientos basicos del idioma.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    There are hundreds of users here whose first language isn't English, and that doesn't stop them from posting.

You're just making up excuses. Gft is known for it's community and forum activity also and I don't think they would appreciate someone like you who idles just because their English isn't good.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    thebazzla's Avatar 'The Steelmen' BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    nothing is impossible Albo even with his post count i am not a member on there but i wish you good luck in finding an invite

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Ok man, you are the owner of the truth, see you in another life brother (Desmond Hume voice ). Bye.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by thebazzla View Post
    nothing is impossible Albo even with his post count i am not a member on there but i wish you good luck in finding an invite
    How to be a good member of Fst: +1 . GL bro, hope you get it. Wish one day i also get invited there. you are good member at FST. nice request and nice proofs.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10

Thanks "thebazzla" and "Albo Da Kid" , at least i'm honest, i could have lied and said that i will be the most active members of all, have the best time in post per minute, or more cr*p, but not I did.
    If anyone can invite me thanks, if not, thanks anyways, it's simple.

OffTopic: I have a doubt, how qualifies my level of English from 1 to 10?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast