Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Giveaway

technodrome's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    No, because you are lazy as you can not read the first page. Even i wrote my conditions in bold character..

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #102
    it's not that i'm lazy or anything like that.. i just think it's a good security measure to block the user name.. if you need proof that i have those accounts i can easily pm my direct profile links. you are after all looking at my ratio.. as in sharing ratio and not being a total leech.. what does my username have to do with my ratio.. and like i said there are ways to proof that it's my account such as a direct link or if you really need to see my usernames then i can send you the screenshots without the name blocked out.. i will not post my user name out on public forum like this.. just not a good idea. ask anyone that visits any other invite forum..

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #103
    technodrome's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i don't interest what you think.. How would i know that accounts are yours? I wrote what i want top on the first page, if you don't follow this, don't even bother to ask..

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #104
    nevermind.. it's pointless to argue when you don't justify with a valid reason.. how would you know? well
    1) the ratios will match the screenshots.
    2) and as i said earlier i can pm you the same screenshots without the name blacked out..

with those 2 there's noway anyone can fake it..

let me just say this much i've dealt with alot of other people on multiple trade/invite/tracker forums and this is the first time i've had this requirement where the user name has to be shown..
    i've taken quizzes to make sure i'm not bogus and actual torrent user. i've been asked to screenshot with their name or search phrase in the search bar. i've been asked direct profile links (upon approval for the invite and only through pm).. profile with current time/date shown. speedtest and etc.. but never this bogus rule that your username should not be covered.
    do a little reading and you'll see that most forums actually disallow posting of usernames and even full ratio displays.. why?
    well because if the moderators of those trackers are checking out forums and the rules disallow invites (which most level 3 and higher trackers do) they can easily ban your account... however there are other ways to find out and ban you but to out right show your username is the stupidest thing i've ever heard.. make it easy to be caught..

if you feel that much about fakes you can ask the users to put ur name or a search phrase in the search bar.. or pm you unscreened ones.. at least that way i know only you can see the uncensored one and not anyone else that comes on the forum...

also i'm a member at TL, revTT, blackcat games, bitTV and many other high level trackers.. i don't need to come on here and fake some stupid proof to get an invite to KG which is not rare tracker.

but as i said no need to argue. your thread your illogical rules.
    peace.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #105
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by fireflyfly View Post
    nevermind.. it's pointless to argue when you don't justify with a valid reason.. how would you know? well
    1) the ratios will match the screenshots.
    2) and as i said earlier i can pm you the same screenshots without the name blacked out..

with those 2 there's noway anyone can fake it..

let me just say this much i've dealt with alot of other people on multiple trade/invite/tracker forums and this is the first time i've had this requirement where the user name has to be shown..
    i've taken quizzes to make sure i'm not bogus and actual torrent user. i've been asked to screenshot with their name or search phrase in the search bar. i've been asked direct profile links (upon approval for the invite and only through pm).. profile with current time/date shown. speedtest and etc.. but never this bogus rule that your username should not be covered.
    do a little reading and you'll see that most forums actually disallow posting of usernames and even full ratio displays.. why?
    well because if the moderators of those trackers are checking out forums and the rules disallow invites (which most level 3 and higher trackers do) they can easily ban your account... however there are other ways to find out and ban you but to out right show your username is the stupidest thing i've ever heard.. make it easy to be caught..

if you feel that much about fakes you can ask the users to put ur name or a search phrase in the search bar.. or pm you unscreened ones.. at least that way i know only you can see the uncensored one and not anyone else that comes on the forum...

also i'm a member at TL, revTT, blackcat games, bitTV and many other high level trackers.. i don't need to come on here and fake some stupid proof to get an invite to KG which is not rare tracker.

but as i said no need to argue. your thread your illogical rules.
    peace.
    Firefly is right. To sum it up, the best way to find out if a user really has the account in question is to ask for profile link via PM.

PS: Even ratio proofs with the username showing can be easily faked, you know. Profile links can only be stolen from naive users.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #106
    ToRRenT LoVeR BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    IPTorrents plz
    I am looking forward to bitmeTv , tti

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #107
    @firefly

I don't ask you to show your username from here. I ask it with private message. So, tracker moderators can not reach your usernames..

And i want it because you can find any proof from any torrent forum. How would i know that proof isn't belong to anyone else? You can easily find a lot of proof. I want to see that you have same usernames on your trackers.. Your username not have to be same from here but if you send me 2 proofs, both of them should have same usernames..

Finally, why i am so angry from this subject? Because there is so many users do that, they don't read the rules and only copy/paste their proofs and just say "I need *** tracker". I'm tired of that. I'm not saying you that you're a cheater or your proofs are fake. But i wrote what i want. Look what i said in the first page:

Quote Originally Posted by technodrome
    Please do not pm without leave a message here. Once you leave a message here, and then pm me your ratio proofs (Do not delete username)

If anyone send me usernames deleted ratio proofs, i don't even bother to read
    And they are not illogical..
    Last edited by technodrome; 05-08-2009 at 06:16 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #108
    Fair enough. I made a mistake and i apologize. I thought you meant to post with your username shown on here. Your wording threw me off a bit and i thought you meant no PM and just post proof here with username.
    It was my mistake.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #109
    i'm glad we have a deal Send me your mail address..

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #110
    14xRandomBytes added!

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast